Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Credits Reversed

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Wow thats a shame that you had a credit reversed from photostamps. I know there was so much discussion about the problems with this offer because of the free stamps and also because some people, like Jen I think, ordered the full price stamps and didnt get credit. It is an unfortunate side effect of doing these types of sites. The offers are paid by advertisers and we all have to play by their rules. I guess though that it is a good thing that the paypal cashouts are held because if they would have reversed after you cashed out you would have owed SR money. Would have sucked to try earning money just to get back to zero. I think that the reason for hold off on paying out these paid offers until the 15th of the next month is so that SR gets paid and cleared by the advertisers and then they know the money is free and clear. Keeps people from having to return money they have already gotten. Im sorry about your daughters birthday. I hope it all goes really great anyway.
    Janet-You either have a great memory or I'm a big ol' complainer!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

LOL Good memory, bad will power!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just wanted to make sure I understood this.

1. only use one email address. Is using private phone fraudulent?

2. as long as it doesnt say that the offer is paid with a big fat YES. and it is not in my pending. I can do the offer?

3. After 3-4 weeks if I havent gotten credit for it I can redo it?

I have redone a few of my first offers because i didnt have my cookies set to accept cookies. I hope that doesnt mess me up in the long run.

I have really only ever participated in SR and one other rewards program (mp). The other one I have been with since like 1997 I think.

Since SR, I rarely ever do anything with the other one.

SR is much more ADDICTIVE and MUCH more fun. Plus, I love the people here. It is so much fun to socialize with this group. Tricia, you run a great site! SR is the best.
    Sunshine Rewards