Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Credits Reversed

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I am one of those who move some of my things to pending just to get it off my list. Sorry if that confused you. I just don't want to chance me accidentally doing an offer twice.

Angela
    I've done the same thing I'm sorry. I got nervous when this all started thinking that I was going to be ban. But the more I read the more I realized that I was not doing anything wrong. I only do SR and plan to start keeping a record of all the free small offers I do so I won't be the one to cause a problem. Like so many others I'm not sure what I would do with my time if I did't do SR. I to may have to resort to housework.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We're working on putting a "remove" button back on the site right now. It's pretty clear to me that people are moving things into "pending" to get them off of their lists and that is really screwing me up. I look at an offer that has 10 pendings and no credits and I panic because I think that the offer isn't working and so I pull it. But then it turns out that people just moved it to pending so that it wouldn't show up on their list, not because they really tried it.

I know other rewards sites specifically say to try the freebie offers over again with other email addresses. Given what our advertisers have told us about duplication, it really surprises me that they would be openly encouraging that. I will say that it seems only fair that if you did something in good faith and didn't get credit, you should be able to try it again for the credit. I mean, they got your information and we didn't get what they promised. So it does seem fair that you get to try it again. If an advertiser tells me that they disagree, then I would like them to start giving me credit for every single signup instead of just the ones that they choose to give to me. LOL! (Do you hear that Generous Genie????)
    Thank you for clearing this up and I'm also one that moves things to pending to get them off my list and I will refrain from doing this until we get our remove button! I agree with you on the crediting of these offers, they get all our info and they don't keep up there end of the offer by paying and I really do think we should be able to "try again"
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

I was really surprised this morning when I checked my account and saw the reversal.

I am also one to use a different email address if the first time a free offer doesn't credit, and that is the only thing I can think of as to why the credit was reversed.

I wonder if I will have another reversal....there was another credit in there. I hope not! I really like this site and woul hate to be banned!!!

While this is the only reward site I visit, I am very careful about not duplicating offers, once I have received credit.

I am also guilty of moving offers to pending if I don't want to do them!

I seem to be having an issue lately with the only things crediting are paid clicks and surveys, so I have gone into my pendings and have been hitting them hard.

Thinking that through, I guess there isn't much point of even doing the offers a second time. They already have your email and mailing info the first time. And if you use a different email address the second time, it's "fraud". Right???

Okay...here's MY question....and I ONLY do SR....You mentioned "What She Has To Say"....are we allowed to do the various offers that come up? Because even though they are different offers, in order to get credit for another one, you have to use a different email address. Is that wrong?

I hope I am making myself clear....

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    Thinking that through, I guess there isn't much point of even doing the offers a second time. They already have your email and mailing info the first time. And if you use a different email address the second time, it's "fraud". Right???
    Now the more I think about that, that really burns my buns. By clicking on the link to an offer, you are agreeing to give information for a fee. And when they don't pay **COUGH**Generous Genie**COUGH** you are just SOL then? It is really irksome when you know the info went through because you get tons of SPAM from them **COUGH**EliteMate**COUGH**..

We are also thinking of changing our Internet provider, which would mean a change of email addy. Would my account be flagged for fraud because of that?
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I also forgot to mention....I have gotten email offers from another reward site - which I rarely use- that specifically says that if you did this offer before, just use another email address. So sometimes I do. Now I am afraid that I did something wrong and have a chance at being banned! It is things like that, that gets me confused on whether we can do certain freebies more than once....

I've gotten those emails too & I thought it had been discussed that this practice was ok ONLY if you didn't get credit for it before?? You know the whole gmail address thing.....I'm so confused with it all & I don't want to be banned simply to make $0.40, but I love SR & another site and I don't want to give either up...

I'd also like more clarification on the What She Has to Say offers....

Thanks
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I was really surprised this morning when I checked my account and saw the reversal.

I am also one to use a different email address if the first time a free offer doesn't credit, and that is the only thing I can think of as to why the credit was reversed.

I wonder if I will have another reversal....there was another credit in there. I hope not! I really like this site and woul hate to be banned!!!

While this is the only reward site I visit, I am very careful about not duplicating offers, once I have received credit.

I am also guilty of moving offers to pending if I don't want to do them!

I seem to be having an issue lately with the only things crediting are paid clicks and surveys, so I have gone into my pendings and have been hitting them hard.

Everything that you mentioned is also true for me! I've been going through older offers and using a different email? Not clear on if this is acceptable on SR or should we not be doing this. I'm also wondering if we already tried an offer...should we delete it because 99% of the time, I will never get credit no matter how many emails I try??
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I have a question also. Sorry you are being bombarded Tricia but I have to admit that I haven't always kept records on the small freebies because I was under the impression that changing emails was acceptable for those. I will definitely start keeping record because I certainly don't want to get banned from SR over 40 cents! I didn't have any reversals, but the whole thing makes me a little nervous, especially since they don't need to provide any kind of explanation for denying credit. I have often tried freebie offers more than once if they don't credit. Apparently though, from their end, if they get my info more than once, they can claim fraud? Or is it only if they pay out more than once? But the latter shouldn't happen... they shouldn't pay twice. Oh, I'm confused.

What about the daily surveys? Is it ok to do those on more than one site? Usually I do one on SR and DH does one on another site. Is this a no-no?

Oh, and one more question. A bunch of the offers (usually ones that are listed by Kira and you), if I have already completed them, I get a message that it is not available (I can't remember the exact wording). I LOVE that because it prevents me from repeating offers on both sites. If the advertisers are so worried about people completing offers on multiple sites, why don't they ALL do this? It seems like a fairly easy solution. Of course, it would only really keep the honest people honest, cheaters will still find a way around it, but at least it would prevent honest people from accidentally cheating?
    Debbie

Wow! I'm glad I have only been focusing on SR right now. I really only do SR and one other one (but I haven't done much there at all lately.) It is good to know about the survey thing now as well. I have only been doing those here and that sounds like it was a good decision!

I hope all this settles down soon they hopefully we can all get back to earning more!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have found that the easiest part about using SR is that the offers are all marked whether or not you have gotten credit for them. I also like that if you go to the All Offers link then anything on their you haven't received credit for or or haven't placed in pending. Ok to do. KWIM? I think that a good rule of thumb is to do an offer and place it in pending and then not to touch it for awhile. I would think that if a month goes by and no credit has been recieved then you can try again. If offers are listed as seperate on here then they are ok to do them all. The people who are going to have the hardest times are those who are doing multiple sites. You will have to do your best to track every penny you make and not repeat offers of any kind. This might be more extreme then what is needed but I think it is better safe then sorry. If an offer accidently slips through then it won't be a huge deal because it will only be one. If you aren't tracking and you are doing the same What she has to say offer on 3 different sites in the same week there is a problem especially if you are going to each site you do and doing the same bunch of freebie offers on each site each day. I know there are certain people who really love more than one site. Perhaps the best recourse is to pick what you really love about each site and do that on only that site. If you want to do more than one site make sure to split of the freebie offers between sites if you are set on doing them on more than one site. Personally I find that this is supposed to be fun and easy so concentrating my efforts in one place works for me. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards