Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Credits Reversed

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you have never recieved credit for that offer you can do it again.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    If you have never recieved credit for that offer you can do it again.
    Indulge my Monday Morning Brain...."never received credit for that offer"= at SR or at ANY GPT site? So let's say I haven't done it at SR, but I have done it at another site & did get credit (but use a different site specific email address, but most likely the same computer & home address) can I do it at SR? or is THAT what is fraud???
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Indulge my Monday Morning Brain...."never received credit for that offer"= at SR or at ANY GPT site? So let's say I haven't done it at SR, but I have done it at another site & did get credit (but use a different site specific email address, but most likely the same computer & home address) can I do it at SR? or is THAT what is fraud???
    I think she means EVER...on any rewards site. Getting a company (like Vista Print) to pay you twice for the same offer (even if different reward sites) I think is what they are calling fraud??
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

If you have never received credit for that offer ANYWHERE you can redo it. If you have ever received credit you can't. Doesn't matter where you tried it at the first time, unless you are disputing it on the other site and may end up with credit. You cannot get credit for ANY offers more than once over sites. This especially applies to offers that are paid offers like Vista. If you tried it at the other site and didnt get credit then you can retry it at SR but that applies to this one only. I wouldn't retry things like Blockbuster or Netflix or Dermacia or anything like that if you tried it once and didn't get credit. It is difficult because alot of it is offer specific kinda. When in doubt, ask. It is always better to be safe than sorry.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 07-30-2007 at 11:54 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

If you have never received credit for that offer ANYWHERE you can redo it. If you have ever received credit you can't. Doesn't matter where you tried it at the first time, unless you are disputing it on the other site and may end up with credit.
    Ok, I'm evil this morning (but I just want to figure this all out)...what about those that are more shopping like Vista Print?? I understand the freebie offers so I'll be watching those more closely hopefully I'll remember if I've done them or not...sometimes they all start to look the same...but those that are shopping (not the percentage shopping but a flat rate shopping) would those count as fraud?

Yes, if you redo a Vista Print offer that you already received credit for, or an offer like Shutterfly where you get $4 for your first order, or perfume.com where you get $6 for your first order where you have already received credit at SR or any other site THAT is exactly what is the biggest part of fraud. Those offers are only to be completed once for credit. They don't want to pay out twice to get the same customer. The point is that they think if they give you the reward to become a customer then you will buy more stuff and become a loyal customer. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, if you redo a Vista Print offer that you already received credit for, or an offer like Shutterfly where you get $4 for your first order, or perfume.com where you get $6 for your first order where you have already received credit at SR or any other site THAT is exactly what is the biggest part of fraud. Those offers are only to be completed once for credit. They don't want to pay out twice to get the same customer. The point is that they think if they give you the reward to become a customer then you will buy more stuff and become a loyal customer. HTH!

Thanks Janet! This is exactly what I needed spelt out for me this morning!!

Did you get a notice of the credit reversal or just notice that your account balance had gone down? Is there any way people who did have credits reversed could be notified of that incase we don't memorize our account balances? lol
    Sunshine Rewards

I never received credit ANYWHERE for the t-shirt offer. It has been shipped and is on its way here. So, does that mean I can do that offer again? Since my address and everything is already on file, will I get in trouble for doing it? I could always use t-shirts, but don't really NEED them. I would hate to do it, not receive credit for it - again - and then get in trouble.

Angela

PS - thanks for the kind words on my new signature pic guys! I look a bit nerdy with my squinty eyes and minnie ears, but hey! we were a WDW and I was VERY happy!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    Did you get a notice of the credit reversal or just notice that your account balance had gone down? Is there any way people who did have credits reversed could be notified of that incase we don't memorize our account balances? lol
    It does show up in your account. It's a line item that says why we take the points away (what offer, etc).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs