Thread: Twilight shopping

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Default Twilight shopping

I thought there was once a thread concerning Twilight items to buy. I didn't read it. But, now DD13 has gone Twilight crazy and I am looking for something wearable for her for Christmas. TIA

Want to go thru SR, naturally.

Oh, yes. I have a whole site!

http://www.buytwilightstuff.com

The only things that you can't get through SR are the Amazon and Cafe Press items. Well, you can get them through us, but we can't pay cash back on them. Unfortunately, they are some of the best items in my opinion.

My suggestions if you want cash back-- Zazzle and Customized Girl for shirts. Hot Topic for general merchandise. Borders for the 2009 Twilight Calendar and the Movie Companion book.

I'm actually wearing one of my Twilight shirts today. It's from Zazzle. It says "Isle Esme" in black on pink. I love it!! It only applies if you have read all 4 books. If you've only read the first one, my favorite shirt is the "I'm Betting On Alice" that is black on white from Cafe Press.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Oh, yes. I have a whole site!

http://www.buytwilightstuff.com

The only things that you can't get through SR are the Amazon and Cafe Press items. Well, you can get them through us, but we can't pay cash back on them. Unfortunately, they are some of the best items in my opinion.

My suggestions if you want cash back-- Zazzle and Customized Girl for shirts. Hot Topic for general merchandise. Borders for the 2009 Twilight Calendar and the Movie Companion book.

I'm actually wearing one of my Twilight shirts today. It's from Zazzle. It says "Isle Esme" in black on pink. I love it!! It only applies if you have read all 4 books. If you've only read the first one, my favorite shirt is the "I'm Betting On Alice" that is black on white from Cafe Press.
    I'm leaning towards a Bella bracelet (ebay) for her for Xmas, but Dniece14 was thrilled at getting the movie companion for her birthday Sunday.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I'm leaning towards a Bella bracelet (ebay) for her for Xmas, but Dniece14 was thrilled at getting the movie companion for her birthday Sunday.
    Have you seen the new jewelry on Amazon? They have all kinds of stuff with the Cullen Family Crest. Depending on which characters people like, they can get them for Rosalie, Esme, Carlisle, Edward, or Alice.

I expect that we will see a lot of new stuff in the next few weeks. We just found a Twilight Board Game on Things From Another World. It's crazy!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Have you seen the new jewelry on Amazon? They have all kinds of stuff with the Cullen Family Crest. Depending on which characters people like, they can get them for Rosalie, Esme, Carlisle, Edward, or Alice.

I expect that we will see a lot of new stuff in the next few weeks. We just found a Twilight Board Game on Things From Another World. It's crazy!!
    If you're going to order from Amazon, I'd do it soon-Dniece's Rosalie necklace isn't due to ship out until 12/8-15-and I ordered it last week!
    I ordered the "Bella bracelet" from the Twilight books from seller Sewbizusa on ebay . It arrived well packaged, it a pouch perfect for gift giving. It was also well-covered in bubble wrap. The bracelet is of a nice quality-I was worried it would be heavy with the wood wolf, but it wasn't. It also came with a bonus Twilight fan girl bookmark.

Wow! Very nice! I like it a lot. That is going to be a great present. I think I would like one of Belle's bracelets. You are a very thoughtful Aunt!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    If you're going to order from Amazon, I'd do it soon-Dniece's Rosalie necklace isn't due to ship out until 12/8-15-and I ordered it last week!
    I ordered the "Bella bracelet" from the Twilight books from seller Sewbizusa on ebay . It arrived well packaged, it a pouch perfect for gift giving. It was also well-covered in bubble wrap. The bracelet is of a nice quality-I was worried it would be heavy with the wood wolf, but it wasn't. It also came with a bonus Twilight fan girl bookmark.

Torrid also carries the Cullen crest jewelry. I'm debating cancelling my amazon order and ordering there (thereby getting SR credit, Divastatus and divastyle points). Hmm.