Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Heads Up

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Okay...With all of my kids' family drama, I told them that I booked a trip for us. They were SUPER excited. I think there is the sadness that Dad will not be apart of it, but it is a nice way to start off our "new" family, you know? But I did not tell them how many days we are staying NOR when we are going. I will leave that still somewhat a surprise.

This trip will give them something to look forward to in the next few months when we sell our house and move (IF we sell our house...) and all the other changes that will come about.

Hey guys....I AM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!
    I think that's just what you and your kids need. Something fun and exciting to look forward to.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

i've put off booking for a couple of days, b/c my job has really slowed down and i have a bad feeling it's headed for extinction. if i'm wrong, and it's just system glitches (i'm a chacha guide) i'll book on monday. i pray i can still get the deal for my dates.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i've put off booking for a couple of days, b/c my job has really slowed down and i have a bad feeling it's headed for extinction. if i'm wrong, and it's just system glitches (i'm a chacha guide) i'll book on monday. i pray i can still get the deal for my dates.
    Oh no...that's not good at all! Side note: I just started chacha 2 weeks ago. I haven't had time this week to chacha, but I guess I need to go read some forums!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

it's really not looking good, jen. just over a week ago they instituted a 20 question limit on many of the customers, so we're not getting as many questions and the system glitches are keeping questions from coming through. people are texting in questions and receiving responses that chacha is too busy to answer, but there are thousands of guides sitting at their computers waiting for questions that never come. it took me 9 hours to answer 150 questions yesterday, when it should've taken no more than 4.5 to 5 hours. i don't know what the truth is, and there's no word from HQ other than "we're addressing issues". chacha's communication with their contractors is HORRIBLE, but when the system works, the money is great. i was getting questions b2b yesterday morning, but after lunch, the system just died, and after 20-30 minutes, questions started trickling in about 3-5 minutes apart & stayed that way the rest of the day. i wish you better luck. according to the forums, traffic is still down and questions aren't getting answered. i honestly pray it's just a server problem, b/c DH's hours have just been cut and we're really going to need the money. it's not just fun money anymore for me.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Okay...With all of my kids' family drama, I told them that I booked a trip for us. They were SUPER excited. I think there is the sadness that Dad will not be apart of it, but it is a nice way to start off our "new" family, you know? But I did not tell them how many days we are staying NOR when we are going. I will leave that still somewhat a surprise.

This trip will give them something to look forward to in the next few months when we sell our house and move (IF we sell our house...) and all the other changes that will come about.

Angela, I am happy for you. I have been hopping around the forum and didn't realize life has changed for you and your children. I am glad they will have this trip to look forward to and hope you all have a magical time.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Angela, I am happy for you. I have been hopping around the forum and didn't realize life has changed for you and your children. I am glad they will have this trip to look forward to and hope you all have a magical time.

Angela - DITTO.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    it's really not looking good, jen. just over a week ago they instituted a 20 question limit on many of the customers, so we're not getting as many questions and the system glitches are keeping questions from coming through. people are texting in questions and receiving responses that chacha is too busy to answer, but there are thousands of guides sitting at their computers waiting for questions that never come. it took me 9 hours to answer 150 questions yesterday, when it should've taken no more than 4.5 to 5 hours. i don't know what the truth is, and there's no word from HQ other than "we're addressing issues". chacha's communication with their contractors is HORRIBLE, but when the system works, the money is great. i was getting questions b2b yesterday morning, but after lunch, the system just died, and after 20-30 minutes, questions started trickling in about 3-5 minutes apart & stayed that way the rest of the day. i wish you better luck. according to the forums, traffic is still down and questions aren't getting answered. i honestly pray it's just a server problem, b/c DH's hours have just been cut and we're really going to need the money. it's not just fun money anymore for me.
    This weekend has sucked.... I really think it is just a problem with the advertising they implemented. I am hoping the 20 question thing is temporary.... or I think there will be a drop. I gave up on trying any more this weekend. I had a goal of 1200 for the month, but I think it will be just over 1000 if things keep up the way they were this weekend. I really really hope it is just a system problem with the changed they implemented and that it is quickly resolved. Thankfully ChaCha is not my job....just my fun money, well that and SR. I feel your pain though.

Good for your Ang! How long will you be counting down til? Or is it a secret to us when you are going too? We promise not to tell the kids.

BTW I love your new signature picture!

Angela~
    I haven't been in the forum for a bit and did not know you were going through some tough changes. I am so glad you are taking yourself and kids to Disney! You deserve it! More then most anybody! So what are the details? How long, when, etc!!! tell us more

<Sunshine Rewards

Okay guys....I just booked for June 9 - 16. AAUUGGHH!!!!! With all the crap that I have been dealing with, this feels so good! And the good thing is that it is pretty much ALL paid for! Now....should I surprise the kids or tell them???? Now....here is hoping that I don't back out!

This tells when Angela is going. It was several pages back
    Sunshine Rewards