Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads Up

This is the RUMOR. If I need to remove this, sorry in advance!!

Stay 4 nights and get 3 nights free at Walt Disney World plus a $200 Gift Card!!

Here is what we've heard:

Book your trip beginning at 5 pm on Thursday, November 6, 2008. How big is this discount? It's the biggest discount run by Disney Parks since 2001!

For every 4 nights - you get 3 nights free!
    For every 4 days of tickets - you get 3 days free!
    If you book your trip between January 4th and March 29th, you also receive a $200 Disney Gift Card to spend!

*****Book between November 6th and December 20th!*****
    Travel between January 4th and June 27th!
    Travel between January 4th and March 29th to include the Disney Gift Card.
    Travel between March 29th and June 27th to include the discount, but not the Disney Gift Card.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I agree Jamie I saw the same "survey"!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ohh what survey??!?!
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't to break any rules regarding surveys so I can't say what I read on OTX...

BUT, I can say that I'm ready to go at 5 to see if this promotion is what I expected. A Disney promotion after school lets out! Unbelievable. We will definitely be booking for June, 2009 (if not the week after Easter). We won't be able to get the $200 gift card but I think it's important to stay on property if going during times when it's busy to take advantage of EMH.

I believe there will be another round of stimulus payments, we usually get a tax refund (even though we try NOT to!) and are awaiting a rebate for our new windows, so I have already justified it to DH!

Now, I can dilly dally the day away trying to choose a resort in each category so I am ready to go!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Can I just say that sometimes it's extra Magical to do OTX surveys.
    I am crossing my fingers for this magical news!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I agree Jamie I saw the same "survey"!
    Ahhh man, I'd love to once just get a survey about Disney!! Not to break any rules, but I'm assuming the survey was about this very deal? Interesting!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

i'll be watching! since our spring break is easter week, we decided to go the day after school gets out (may 29th).

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Ahhh man, I'd love to once just get a survey about Disney!! Not to break any rules, but I'm assuming the survey was about this very deal? Interesting!
    Yeah, Jen - I can't say because I don't want to upset the Survey Police.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

It's up...stay for 7, pay for 4
    http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...ValueOfferPage

From Mousesavers:
    Free Nights Package Offer for January-June 2009
    Disney is offering a fantastic "free nights" vacation package offer. This is probably the best offer I've seen since 2003. It is valid for stays January 4 through June 27, 2009 (with April 5-18 blacked out).

Here are the details:

Buy a 4-night/4 day vacation package, get a 7-night/7-day package. That's 3 FREE hotel nights and 3 extra days on your theme park admission tickets!

Travel between January 4 and March 29 and you will also get a $200 Disney Gift Card, redeemable for dining, souvenirs and more at Walt Disney World! (Travel after March 29 does not include the Gift Card.)
    So how much will this save you? Here are three examples (amounts approximate):

Family of 4 (2 Adults, 1 Junior age 10-17, 1 Child age 3-9), staying at a Value resort, Standard room, January 8-15 (7 nights): $276.75 savings on hotel room + $38.33 savings on tickets + $200 gift card = $515.08 total savings.

Family of 4 (2 Adults, 1 Junior age 10-17, 1 Child age 3-9), staying at a Moderate resort, Standard room, January 8-15 (7 nights): $502.88 savings on hotel room + $38.33 savings on tickets + $200 gift card = $741.21 total savings.

Family of 4 (2 Adults, 1 Junior age 10-17, 1 Child age 3-9), staying at Beach Club resort, Water View room, January 8-15 (7 nights): $1383.75 savings on hotel room + $38.33 savings on tickets + $200 gift card = $1622.08 total savings.

As you can see, the primary savings are on the hotel room portion, so the higher category hotels offer the most total savings. The hotel discount works out to 43% off the room rate when you book 4 nights and get 7 for the same price.

You must buy a package that includes at least 4 nights' accommodations at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel plus minimum 4-day Magic Your Way Base Tickets to qualify for the FREE nights and the extra days on your tickets.

You can stay longer than 7 nights (up to 10 nights) with this package, but there is a maximum of 3 free nights and 3 extra days per ticket, per stay. You can stay less than 7 nights, but you still must purchase 4 nights, so you'll end up with less than 3 free nights/extra days.

You can add the Quick Service Dining Plan, the regular Dining Plan, or the Deluxe Dining Plan, but you will pay full price for your dining plan (no free days of dining). This offer cannot be applied to the Premium or Platinum packages or to "split stays" (for example, 4 nights at one hotel, 3 nights at another).

Don't forget, if you happen to celebrate your birthday during your 2009 Walt Disney World vacation, you can receive a special birthday treat, such as a "fun card" in an amount equal to the price of a 1-Day/1-Park Base Ticket ($75 for an adult, $63 for a child) you can use toward merchandise or recreation. You can also choose from other options. (The birthday treat is available ONLY on your actual birthday. This is a 2009 Disney Parks promotion available to anyone. It does not require purchase of a vacation package.)

You must book this special package by 12/20/08.

Thanks to Small World Vacations for info. Small World Vacations agents will be booking this package for their clients tonight until the Disney Reservations Center closes at 8:00 pm!

To book the Free Nights Package Offer, please contact Small World Vacations and request the specific offer code below. No need to wait until tomorrow - Small World Vacations agents can book this package for you until 8:00 pm Eastern time tonight!

RWZ for package with 7 nights/7 days for price of 4 nights/4 days (+ $200 Gift Card if traveling 1/4/08-3/29/08)
    WTY for same package with Quick Service Dining Plan
    RXA for same package with regular Dining Plan
    MPL for same package with Deluxe Dining Plan
    Last edited by Magical JenK; 11-06-2008 at 06:16 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Bummer. We booked DVC, so this doesn't do anything at all for us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs