Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads Up

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

My math may be wrong but you could book a package in a value for 7 nights to get the tickets and the 200 gift card would pay for your outlay on the room. I forsee many DVCers booking a room without intending to stay in it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Anyone able to use this??? I only have one trip planned for 2009 and it is for 4 days only. Really does me a lot of good. Also, I have NEVER booked a package, only room only. Seems that Disney's bookings for next year must be way down for them to go on and offer a discount for the first 6 months of the year!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha

i was just looking on disneyworld.com and it seems just to be a value resorts only. Am I reading that correct ??

Not sure if I'm going to use it or not...We already have our tickets and I was hoping to book the package and only buy a 1 day ticket. But, with this, we have to buy the 4 day ticket which seems kind of silly to me when we already have the tickets and enough Priority Club points for a week's free stay in the new Holiday Inn in Downtown Disney. The only reason I'd book it is if my sister and her family decide to go.

When I priced it out, this wouldn't be any better a deal than having free dining in September. We just can't go during September with the kids getting older and missing school right at the beginning of the year.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    i was just looking on disneyworld.com and it seems just to be a value resorts only. Am I reading that correct ??
    No, the others are available. I read it that way too.
    Sunshine Rewards

I added it to my package in january, BUT I was on the phone for an hour and a half and they had to switch resorts and I had to add a day separately. So it was kind of an inconveience but I am saving about $500 with the $200 gift card. So I am excited.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think I read that if you book online it will let you just get a one day base ticket. If you call, they won't let you do that. Disney is really pushing their packages with this deal!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    I added it to my package in january, BUT I was on the phone for an hour and a half and they had to switch resorts and I had to add a day separately. So it was kind of an inconveience but I am saving about $500 with the $200 gift card. So I am excited.
    Congrats Jen!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    That's awesome! YAY for you!
    Sunshine Rewards

They are definitely pushing with this one because they didn't want to let me get the discount because I had already booked a package and they tried telling me the packages were all taken, but the supervisor was able to find me a room after I asked why it there were no more rooms left an hour after they announced the discount. They said the idea of this promotion was for new packages.
    Sunshine Rewards