Thread: Borders.com question

Default Borders.com question

Last year I ordered Borders GC's through SR for teacher gifts. Now that Borders.com is a full store, can we still get credit for buying GC's there?

Anybody know???

Yes! They are still giving us a commission on gift cards.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Just curious - do they charge a shipping fee if you order gc's? Also, can you order the gc's in any denomination that you want? Thanks in advance...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    Just curious - do they charge a shipping fee if you order gc's? Also, can you order the gc's in any denomination that you want? Thanks in advance...
    Those I am not sure about. I haven't actually ordered any from them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    I ordered twice from them, no extra charges, shipping was free over $30 or $40 I think. Lowest denomination was $10 but i'm not sure if you could order $15 or if it's the normal, $10, 20 , 25 etc.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmmmm....I thought for sure I ordered $5 cards last year. Maybe things have changed.

Okay, I just placed my order so here's the scoop.....

You can order GC's in denominations of $5 to $500. There is a fee of $1.95 per shipping address if you choose their generic card for your GC to be delivered in. If you choose a personalized card, the fee is $4.95.

The thing that bummed me out is that I wanted 8 GC's. But for that many, they won't send them first class, they have to send them express mail.....which costs about $11. So.....I'm splitting my order in half and will still be paying $1.95 for each order. Not as good a deal......I know I didn't have to do that last year. But 3% back from SR and it is more convenient.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Okay, I just placed my order so here's the scoop.....

You can order GC's in denominations of $5 to $500. There is a fee of $1.95 per shipping address if you choose their generic card for your GC to be delivered in. If you choose a personalized card, the fee is $4.95.

The thing that bummed me out is that I wanted 8 GC's. But for that many, they won't send them first class, they have to send them express mail.....which costs about $11. So.....I'm splitting my order in half and will still be paying $1.95 for each order. Not as good a deal......I know I didn't have to do that last year. But 3% back from SR and it is more convenient.
    I was just coming to post that I did see it started at $5. BUT I do know I got free shipping when I ordered 2 $20 GC's and a book I wanted over the summer. there wasn't that processsing fee, I'm off to check it out.

I see that they changed it bc of the holidays! It wasn't like that in August, you can still get free shipping if you order them in $25 or $50 though.
    Last edited by askomsky; 11-06-2008 at 04:11 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards