Thread: Christmas Cashouts

Default Christmas Cashouts

We posted this on the cashout page last week, but I wanted to make sure that everyone sees it:

NOTICE: Due to stocking issues and delays in the postal mail as the holiday season approaches, please cash out by November 15 if you wish to receive any gift cards by Christmas.

Last year we had a lot of people cashing out en masse at the beginning of December and we couldn't get our hands on all of the cards that we needed. Also, the mail starts to get REALLY slow in December. So we wanted to be sure that if you want your cards by Christmas, we can both get them in stock and get them to you. There will be NO exceptions to this. We'll continue sending cards after November 15, but you may not get them until early January.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I remember last year. That is why I cashed out in October , trying to avoid the crunch!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Thanks for the heads up Tricia!! Just more incentive for me to wait until January . I have no need for it now...so I need to let it grow!
    Sunshine Rewards

As soon as yesterdays DS post i will cash out today. sooner if i can get an OXT survey
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

i have a question...can i cash out for different denominations of GC? say i wanted 2 $50 GC and 4 $100 GC? is that possible?

You would do a separate cashout for each card. Then I think you would file a TT for Tricia stating how you want the cards- separate or lumped together on one card.
    Sunshine Rewards

oh my, that sounds like more than my puny brain can handle, lol.

Finally got a OXT survey and got enough to cash 225.00 for our Dec. 20th trip. Not sure if i can squeeze another 25.00 by the 15th or not but will try.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.