Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got my button in the mail today!

Default Got my button in the mail today!

Got my SR button in the mail today! So cute, now I have to go to Disney to wear it!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Heck no, I plan on putting one on my diaper bag for DS so that people might notice it when we are in the grocery store or shopping or at gymnastics. If someone notices it and asks you about it you might be able drum up some referrals.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oooh oooh oooh - I don't get my mail until after 3:00 usually! It's going to be a looooonng day, lol!

Funny how we get so excited over the little things! I'm glad others on this board do too or I would think I was a little cuckoo. DH just doesn't understand.
    Debbie

What is the SR button and how where do we get them?

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Heck no, I plan on putting one on my diaper bag for DS so that people might notice it when we are in the grocery store or shopping or at gymnastics. If someone notices it and asks you about it you might be able drum up some referrals.
    I have both of mine on my purse. Its one of those crocheted ones (which will be available in my store next week) and it looks neat on there. DH noticed it right away, so I know other people will too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    What is the SR button and how where do we get them?
    They were the awards for the SM last quarter. Every quarter we are going to have something new for them. At some point they will also be available to purchase on here or you can win them on our game nights.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    They were the awards for the SM last quarter. Every quarter we are going to have something new for them. At some point they will also be available to purchase on here or you can win them on our game nights.
    Thanks, Well it looks like i have a lot of work to do to be a SM, but hey a button that would be a cool bonus, I know that was last time! Games nights? Being able to buy the buttons would also be nice. Again Thanks for answering my question!

I just brought my mail in and my button came today too!!!! I also got my Disney GC from the cashout last week!! Woo Hoo!!

The buttons turned out very cute!

It's a very Sunshiny day!

I too got my wonderful pin! Thank you Tricia and Cindy.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I got mine too! Thanks!!
    Sunshine Rewards