Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown Contest, 47 days till Christmas (ended)

Default Countdown Contest, 47 days till Christmas (ended)

We love Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid, and Donner and Blitzen, and even Rudolph....

Todays contest is to pick which one of these reindeer you are most like and tell us why..........we will run this till 1:00am tonight to get the West Coasters a little more time. One answer will be randomly drawn for a Sunshine Rewards prize.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 11-07-2008 at 11:08 AM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'm Olive, the other reindeer*. I'm the queen of mondegreens (don't even ask how I heard a lyric in "bye, bye, blackbird.") I'm quirky, but can get what needs to happen happen in a pinch.
    *sing it with me, kids. "Olive, the other reindeer use to laugh and call him names..."
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I will have to go with Donner because I am definitely not Dasher too much of a homebody, not Dancer since I have two left feet, not prancer as I am very low key and hate attention, not Vixen since I am definitely not sexy, not Comet since that would mean I am fast which I am not, and cupid and romance disappeared after the third kid and I am majorly pissed at DH today. Blitzen I just know I am not him makes me think of football and I am just not into football. And finally Rudolph..........I guess I could have been Rudolph on Halloween night if indeed your nose turns red after drinking alcohol, but since that is not that often I will stick with Donner because he strikes me as just sort of an average reindeer that has a good heart.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am most like Dancer! I love to have me a good dance (especially when I have a good dance partner!) When we are at a wedding, I even tire the kids out! So, thats my answer! Dancer!

Dasher!
    Dashing about from one place to another... enjoying all the different experiences life has to offer
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I'll go with Rudolph...because he's the leader of the pack and my husband likes to say that I'm a little bossy and like to have my way all the time! It's my way or the highway....or skyway in the case of reindeer!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I'll go with Dasher because it seems like I am always "dashing" all over the place to get things done.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

I must be Blitzen...it's a German word for Lightning, and that's me to a tee..Lightning fast, especially at work! And he has a child reindeer named Fireball...Oh that's me to a tee, hehehe

The Reindeer Names

The reindeer names can be quite confusing.
    Yet, rhyming their names can be so amusing.

So here's a short poem to help you remember.
    The best time to repeat this is in mid December.

There are eight names to repeat, and we'll start with the first.
    This name is like running inshort little bursts.

It's Dasher the reindeer, the fastest of all,
    A quick tiny reindeer, but not very tall!

There is Dancer the danciest dancer of all,
    Dancing about and having a ball!

And Prancer like Dancer prances all day,
    Driving elves crazy, but what can they say?

While Vixen plays tricks on all the reindeer,
    Mix'n their sleigh bells and having no fear!

Don't forget Comet with a smile all the while,
    You can see the teeth glow from even one mile.

And Cupid the dreamer who day dreams the most,
    Waiting for Christmas and Holidays roasts.

But Donner is jumping about on the snow.
    Eager for Santa and the reindeer to go!

Finally, Blitzen with mittens of gold lace and holly,
    Is happy, and zappy and oh, so jolly!

re..from purplelion.com
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 11-07-2008 at 12:55 PM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Dasher....definitely do everything fast. Always dashing everywhere, around the house, around the state, etc.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I think I might be Rudolph. I tend to be a bit of an outsider but am always willing to help the group when asked. And due to having fair skin I get a red nose a lot when I've been out in the sun
    Sunshine Rewards