Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Quiz Jungle Offer

Default New Quiz Jungle Offer

So excited to find out who my inner Disney character is but the page isn't opening. Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    So excited to find out who my inner Disney character is but the page isn't opening. Thanks.
    Hmmm. . .these are usually pretty good. I will go check it out. Thanks for the heads up.
    Angie

There ya go--it's all fixed now!
    Angie

You are Stitch.
    When you are good, you're very, very good. But when you are bad, watch out! You have a hot temper and are capable of making a scene when provoked. Still, others like you around because of your strong sense of humor, your rock-star attitude and your refusal to go along with the crowd. You have a deep sense of loyalty towards people who you view as "ohana" or family.

Not really a hot head though.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I am Peter Pan - didn't think to paste/copy the response to what the description was. Oops.

Now just looking for credit! LOL

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by julie007 View Post
    I am Peter Pan - didn't think to paste/copy the response to what the description was. Oops.

Now just looking for credit! LOL
    I'm Peter Pan, also. Guess I never grew up, LOL.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

You are Belle.
    Intelligent and independent, you value people for who they are inside, not just how they appear on the surface. You can be a bookworm at times, but you are not afraid to take action when it's necessary, especially when one of your loved ones needs help. Love and friendship are extremely important to you because you recognize their transformative power.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Me too!

You are Belle.
    Intelligent and independent, you value people for who they are inside, not just how they appear on the surface. You can be a bookworm at times, but you are not afraid to take action when it's necessary, especially when one of your loved ones needs help. Love and friendship are extremely important to you because you recognize their transformative power.

And that's about how I really am, but they left out fun-loving! I'm amazed.
    P.S. It credited!
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I was Baloo...I didn't copy it, so I don't remember exactly what it said but it was pretty accurate.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

You are Stitch.
    When you are good, you're very, very good. But when you are bad, watch out! You have a hot temper and are capable of making a scene when provoked. Still, others like you around because of your strong sense of humor, your rock-star attitude and your refusal to go along with the crowd. You have a deep sense of loyalty towards people who you view as "ohana" or family.
    now i am also waiting for this to credit. how long does it take?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl