Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Countdown Contest, 47 days till Christmas (ended)

I would have to say vixen. I love to play pranks....plus it just sounds the most dirty, and what kind of dirty mind queen would I be if I didn't choose something a little bit dirty. I know....now I need some comet to wash out my dirty mouth.

Rudolph for me. Unless you're the lead reindeer, the scenery never changes.

i'd have to be blitzen, since this year i have been blitz & knocked around quite a bit.
    "don't sweat the small stuff"

Default Vixen

I'm not afraid to admit I sometimes like to stir the pot. (insert that cool stirring the pot smile from the DIS board) Sometimes you have to have a little fun. Besides, I like foxes and a vixen is a female fox.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I am Rudolph because he is my favorite and in the movie he stood up for the underdog and I am guilty of doing that alot.

I would go withVixen plays tricks on all the reindeer,
    Mix'n their sleigh bells and having no fear!

My friends say i am the one that makes them all laugh and have a blast no matter what. I can normally turn it around so that if your having a bad day, i can make you laugh!!!

but i love all the raindeers and the raindeer games haha

I'm gonna go with Cupid!! I'm the romantic type, always thinking of cute little Disney things for me and my hubby to do or little gifts for him. LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

My heart belongs to Rudolph b/c I like to root for the underdog (except in college basketball -- go Heels!).

I just love Rudolph! When I was 7 years old, I saw him go over my house, and I'll never forget it! I couldn't believe that I stopped believing, but I heard those jingle bells, and looked out my window, and what did I see... Rudolphs blinking nose going MY house! Woah was it a memory that I'll NEVER forget.
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

I'd say Rudolph. Believe in yourself, and someday others will see your "shine" as well
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards