Thread: Help me find an Elf?

Default Help me find an Elf?

I'm not sure exactly what they are called. I got Christmas Elves a few years ago for each of my kids. They are supposed to come visit us in early December and the kids put them to bed in their sleeping bags. During the night they do some pranks, or hide or leave small presents for the kids. Does any one know if they have a special name and if I can get them through one of the SR merchants? I'm looking for one for my nephew. Thanks!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I think what you are looking for is called Elf on a Shelf. I'm not sure who sells them online. I know the furniture store my DH works at sold them one year. Maybe do a google search to see who sells them and then look at SR merchant list.
    Good luck!

I saw the Elf on a Shelf set today at my local Hallmark store for $30. Vermont Country Store (a SR merchant) sells a set of three Christmas elves for $21.95. They have two different sets which are reproductions of elves produced in the 1940s and 50s.

If you don't need a specific elf, I know there were some cute ones on ebay a little while back! I searched and searched last year to find the perfect elf, which I did find, though unfortunately not through an SR merchant. Can't wait for "Jingles" to arrive again the day after Thanksgiving - and I'm hard at work coming up with silly things for him to do every night!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards