Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 45 Days Until Christmas

My girls are getting rock band - world tour- band kit
    It might be a late gift though, as I'm still searching SR stores to find it.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

No idea what to buy DH...he has everything!

Just bought DD Stylin Studio. She saw it on etoys but it is sold out so got it at Walmart $10 cheaper AND 97 cents shipping!
    Sunshine Rewards

Dh wants some computer games. I also just found an exclusive Police CD/DVD set at Best Buy for him.
    Sunshine Rewards

I bought DH a Garmin GPS.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    My girls are getting rock band - world tour- band kit
    It might be a late gift though, as I'm still searching SR stores to find it.
    Okay, DUH...never thought about buying my Nano thru SR! BUT..it was a back to school special at Target, and there was only one left last week....

But...to answer your question (sort of)...I am getting RB for my son (not sure if it's World Tour or not), but both Best Buy and Wal-Mart have it for $119.

I was trying to hang on and see if Best Buy mailed a 12% coupon out before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    .....so got it at Walmart $10 cheaper AND 97 cents shipping!
    GOT to love that!
    Sunshine Rewards

The cats are getting new collars.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

We are going to Disney Dec. 13 and I am surprising DH, DD14, DD12, DD9 and DS6 with tickets to Blue Man Group, and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Those tickets, along with the trip, are their Christmas gifts. They know about the trip as we have been saving for almost 2 years. Good thing I have been able to cash out for some Disney gift cards from Sunshine Rewards to help out! lol!
    Last edited by joiev98; 11-09-2008 at 12:15 PM.

Mine is on the practical side. I bought my DH a new wallet from shoebuy. Everytime he opens the one he currently has, he complains that he needs a new one. Now if I can just prevent him from buying one on his own, I'll be good to go on Christmas morning.

I bought several Wii & PS2 games through merchants here for the kids.
    Sunshine Rewards

My sweetheart is getting a card that says he will be going on a Disney cruise next October. He's gonna be sooooo surpised and excited.

All of my Sweethearts are getting the same gift this Christmas. Instead of buying lots of presents, this year we're all spending time together at a waterpark. I can imagine all the fun! We'll play at the waterpark of course, visit, eat, have hot chocolate, and play games. I'm very much looking forward to it. What better Christmas Present is there? We'll all give time with each other. (Of course I'll break down and get everyone a little something to open)