Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 45 Days Until Christmas

I am buying my sweethearts a laptop, so they don't have to fight me for mine anymore

I really want to find an affordable laptop for my 17 yr old son.
    He is going to start college (Knock on wood!) next year, and has had a tough year... I went though an illness this year and it took a toll on him and he really pitched in. I'd like him to have something special this year.

I'm getting DH a pair of slippers. He always says he doesn't need slippers yet I always find him slipping mine on when he lets the dog out.
    Robin

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

My kids are going to get World Tour for the Wii. They want a trampoline and i thought I sold DH on it, but he's still resisting.
    Sunshine Rewards

My Sweetie wants Mooto Metal Warrior Karate Shoes. Now if only SR could add Centurymartialarts.com so I could get cash back that would be terrific. For the younger sweeties I am considering down comforters for their beds.
    Sunshine Rewards

a disney cruise (our first!) after we run the animal kingdom 5k!

DH is getting a new cellphone through BestBuy.com. I am getting a new digital camera also probably through Bestbuy.com.

DD is getting the Fisher Price bouncing Zebra for her birthday (Dec3) and the Laugh & Learn home for Christmas. DS is getting the Batman Batcave and some Star Wars figures we got when we were at WDW last month. The Fisher Price and Imaginext stuff is through ToysRUs.com

I'm thinking of sending SIL and BIL gifts from Cheryl & Co or Mrs. Prindables. The grandparents will get calendars I am making on either Shutterfly or Kodak.

That's all I can think of at the moment...I'm finishing up everything by the end of the week- I want it out of the way so I can really enjoy December!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

The girls are getting stuff to go with our Wii we bought, this summer. I was going to go heavy on gc's (THAT is what THEY said they wanted) but now I am hearing lots of wants. DD13 wants anything Twilight and DD10 wants anything Bratz. I am also getting them new tv's for their rooms, if I find a great deal, otherwise I will wait until tax returns.

My husband wants a new bicycle and that's what he's going to get!

We are getting the whole family a Wii.
    Sunshine Rewards