Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gmail Quick Question

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I DO know that Tricia and SR has said many times NOT to use the autofill or what their calling the Roboform for offers. The advertisers do not like it and it will get us, them, everyone in trouble.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Until Tricia gives an official stand on this I would say continue with what you have always done. I personally don't use a lot of different addresses anymore as you only need this if you are doing a lot of offers in a short period or you are doing offers over several sites. I have been keeping gmail addresses for months and the offers are crediting but I don't do 15 offers in one week. This is honestly what I find more likely to trigger an audit or revoked credits than using more than one address. It very well may be that the advertisers will be cutting down on using the dot method. I just wanted to give my opinion that not using it hasn't hurt my ability to earn. It will only hurt those who are doing a lot of offers in a short period of time or are doing offers across sites. These are the people the advertisers are wanting to crack down on anyway. I am sure Tricia will give her official stance once she gets word from the advertiser or confirms the information.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Until Tricia gives an official stand on this I would say continue with what you have always done. I personally don't use a lot of different addresses anymore as you only need this if you are doing a lot of offers in a short period or you are doing offers over several sites. I have been keeping gmail addresses for months and the offers are crediting but I don't do 15 offers in one week. This is honestly what I find more likely to trigger an audit or revoked credits than using more than one address. It very well may be that the advertisers will be cutting down on using the dot method. I just wanted to give my opinion that not using it hasn't hurt my ability to earn. It will only hurt those who are doing a lot of offers in a short period of time or are doing offers across sites. These are the people the advertisers are wanting to crack down on anyway. I am sure Tricia will give her official stance once she gets word from the advertiser or confirms the information.
    I agree and meant to add to the first post in this thread that, trying to do that many offers in a short amount of time may be a reason as to why it's not crediting. The only time I do a bunch of offers in a short amount of time is when crazy credits is going on.
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't know what other site owners say because I don't belong to any other sites. And we're not a GPT, we're a rewards site. So our advertisers tend to treat us pretty well because we are known for having high quality. I've never heard anything about gmail addresses or any other host. All I know is what we have in our rules. Only sign up for things that you are genuinely intersted in. Don't use any fake information when you sign up. If I hear anything otherwise, I will definitely let everyone know.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs