Thread: Mineral Hygienics 20% credits is back

Default Mineral Hygienics 20% credits is back

Just thought I'd let everyone know. I just saw the increase to 20% back is being offered again. I ordered the starter kit a few weeks ago with the increase and have been using it for about a week and a half. I wanted to share that I really love this make-up. Great coverage but doesn't feel heavy at all on your face which is just what I was looking for. So if you have been thinking about getting this make-up now's the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Just thought I'd let everyone know. I just saw the increase to 20% back is being offered again. I ordered the starter kit a few weeks ago with the increase and have been using it for about a week and a half. I wanted to share that I really love this make-up. Great coverage but doesn't feel heavy at all on your face which is just what I was looking for. So if you have been thinking about getting this make-up now's the time!
    Bumping, because if you are going to order again, do it now, the increase won't last long.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Yep. I didn't look to make sure, but I am thinking that this promo ends tomorrow.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This is a great deal. They ship quickly and the credit is quick also. Great product also.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ok after reading all the great reviews of this merchant I decided to give this makeup a try.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards