Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do YOU do offers?

Default How do YOU do offers?

Another thread got me thinking...How does everyone do offers on SR? (I'm talking about REWARD OFFERS found in the the drop-down menu on the News and Links page-not shopping rewards.)

I tend to try and do five quick ones each morning, if time and my boys allow....

...then, I will go back (hopefully) some time in the day and attempt a survey. I try to attempt the survey when I have a block of free time since they take so long sometimes.

...and I always clear my cookies before starting the site each morning.

How do you others "do" Sunshine Rewards?

I thought this would be neat to see how we each do SR!
    Sunshine Rewards

I clear cookies, do my daily survey, otx and sm surveys. (or at least attempt them). Then I do one or two offers a day, if time allows. I try to do a fast crediting one first....wait until it credits or doesn't credit, then clear cookies and then do a second one. Also, I would do any planned shopping after my surveys...whenever I am not planning on clearing cookies again that day.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

I usually do the SM survey first, then have DH take the OTX survey. I then try 1 offer. I wait for all those to hopefully credit. If/when they do, then I clear cookies and then have DH take the DS if I don't have time for anything else. On days I have time to goof off, I might try 1 or 2 more offers. Sometimes I might shop a bit too. Then I have DH take the DS. Usually the last thing I do before I go to bed (which is usually around 2am) is check for any paid clicks and attempt to win at the scratch off. Oh and check the big board so I can be jealous over who is in the top 10.

In between all of this I also come to the forum to find out what all of you have been up to.
    Elaine

Oh! I forgot about the paid clicks and scratch off! I do those first thing when I wake up....

If I have time before work, I will try a few offers, but I never have time for the DS since they take up so much time. I save those for later.

If I can't get one under my name/e-mail, I try my DH's name/e-mail.

What is the SM daily survey? Super Members?

Now, I never saw an OTX survey on here. I thought there was only the daily survey!

I'll have to track down the OTX one!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by dcanoli1 View Post
    Oh! I forgot about the paid clicks and scratch off! I do those first thing when I wake up....

If I have time before work, I will try a few offers, but I never have time for the DS since they take up so much time. I save those for later.

If I can't get one under my name/e-mail, I try my DH's name/e-mail.

What is the SM daily survey? Super Members?

Now, I never saw an OTX survey on here. I thought there was only the daily survey!

I'll have to track down the OTX one!
    I hope you don't mean you try for a DS with your DH's name/e-mail. That's a big NO-NO ever since we had a problem with GF this past Feb. Only ONE person in your house should be trying for a DS everyday. It doesn't matter which person but only ONE.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I hope you don't mean you try for a DS with your DH's name/e-mail. That's a big NO-NO ever since we had a problem with GF this past Feb. Only ONE person in your house should be trying for a DS everyday. It doesn't matter which person but only ONE.
    I guess I don't understand what you are asking.

I thought you could keep trying and trying at the surveys until either (a) it won't let you anymore or (b) you grow weary of trying.

FOR INSTANCE--What happens to me is that I will try it a few times with my main Comcast e-mail, but if it says something to the effect that there are no more surveys you are eligible for, I will change the e-mail address to my Yahoo e-mail and change the statistics to my husband's--for instance changing the sex and the age.

Sometimes, just changing the sex can pull up the same survey but they might be looking for a male instead of a female.

I was told, by several other members, this was perfectly acceptable to do since you are not inputting any false information, there is still only one SR account in the household, and you are only doing one a day.

I've never heard that if one person in the house doesn't get the survey, no one else in the house can try it.

Did I miss this information somewhere?

...P.S. What is GF?
    Sunshine Rewards

I guess I don't understand what you are asking.

I thought you could keep trying and trying at the surveys until either (a) it won't let you anymore or (b) you grow weary of trying.

FOR INSTANCE--What happens to me is that I will try it a few times with my main Comcast e-mail, but if it says something to the effect that there are no more surveys you are eligible for, I will change the e-mail address to my Yahoo e-mail and change the statistics to my husband's--for instance changing the sex and the age.

Sometimes, just changing the sex can pull up the same survey but they might be looking for a male instead of a female.

I was told, by several other members, this was perfectly acceptable to do since you are not inputting any false information, there is still only one SR account in the household, and you are only doing one a day.

I've never heard that if one person in the house doesn't get the survey, no one else in the house can try it.

Did I miss this information somewhere?

...P.S. What is GF?
    In February, it was announced that you can only use 1 set of demographic information for Greenfield (GF) surveys.
    http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ght=greenfield
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    In February, it was announced that you can only use 1 set of demographic information for Greenfield (GF) surveys.
    Like Hedy said, GF locked 85% of SR members out for false info in Feb. when they allowed us back in rules were only ONE person and only ONE set of demo's. So no your not allowed to try with your comcast and if you can't get one switch to DH's info. You must choose WHO does them (some feel their Dh's can get survey's easier so they have DH take the DS) and stick with it.
    The only time a change can happen is if your email changes or your salary de/increases. I am a SM so I am able to take 2 greenfield survey's a day. I do the DS and DH does the SM survey's, the demo's NEVER change. if I can't get a DS then I don't get one for the day.

On another note, the DS ahve been rather easy lately. Some have taken less then 10 mins.
    Sunshine Rewards

So, if I try first (before my husband) and I run out of chances, then that's it for the day?

Is that correct?

...and what if he tries first and runs out of chances, same thing?

I must have totally missed that rule. I see on the main page that it says one survey-taker per e-mail address, and we are doing that. I'm on one, and he's on the 2nd.

It also says no more than one e-mail address when participating in our surveys--I am guessing this is the main point.

Wow! I've never seen that before, and I can't believe people encouraged me to do otherwise.

Thanks for letting me know!
    Sunshine Rewards

So, if I try first (before my husband) and I run out of chances, then that's it for the day?

Is that correct?

...and what if he tries first and runs out of chances, same thing?

I must have totally missed that rule. I see on the main page that it says one survey-taker per e-mail address, and we are doing that. I'm on one, and he's on the 2nd.

It also says no more than one e-mail address when participating in our surveys--I am guessing this is the main point.

Wow! I've never seen that before, and I can't believe people encouraged me to do otherwise.

Thanks for letting me know!
    Only you OR your husband can take Greenfield surveys-ever. Only you OR he can try for surveys in a given day. So if it's DH, only DH can try for surveys, period.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.