Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do YOU do offers?

Hey! I guess we were posting at the same time!

Thanks for the heads up!!!

I don't know about the DS being quicker or easier lately; I haven't found that to be the case, but I do know that my DH can get more than I can!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by dcanoli1 View Post
    Wow! I've never seen that before, and I can't believe people encouraged me to do otherwise.

Thanks for letting me know!
    That may have been the case last year but no one should have been suggesting that since end of Feb when we were allowed back in to take surveys.

Yes on a given week I qualify everyday for a survey at least 3-4 only take 10 mins, some maybe 15 and one or two 20 mins.
    Sunshine Rewards

That is fantastic!

I may put my DH on survey duty since he seems to get them more than me....that will help cut down on my SR time...

Just a scratch off, daily clicks, and an offer here and there!
    Sunshine Rewards

I do the Daily survey and DH does the SM survey for us....seems to have better luck getting both that way. I do the DS first, since it pays more and has a bonus attached to it. If I don't get one when I first try, I just do a few things (check the forum, read email) and then come back. It is RARE (like once or twice in the last few months) that I do not get a daily survey at some point. Good luck.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

anyone else have any tips for us of how they actually do their day with SR? Anymore of those high earners want to give us some insight?

Thanks~
    Julie

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Not really only what others posted.

I clear cookies first thing in the morning. I make every attempt (and am pretty lucky) at getting my DS first. Then I try for an OTX depending on my cycle with them. DH gets the SM survey. I'm very persistant that he and I get one, but again we've been lucky since we've had many available to us.

I do 1 or 2 of the new offers when they pop up. With my 3 survey's a day that's 2.15 an offer here and there.

Shopping is a biggy, I always look to go through SR first and find the best deal. I've made big board so that bonus is always nice and of course I've managed (knock on wood) to get the big survey bonus every month so it all ads up in the end. With my survey's, offers and shopping I average 100 credits each month sometimes a bit more depending on the month.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by julie007 View Post
    anyone else have any tips for us of how they actually do their day with SR? Anymore of those high earners want to give us some insight?

Thanks~
    Julie
    Just remember most of the "high" earners around here have been doing SR over the past 2-3 years. They did not earn their full balance within a few months. It is slow and steady around here not get rich quick.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Just remember most of the "high" earners around here have been doing SR over the past 2-3 years. They did not earn their full balance within a few months. It is slow and steady around here not get rich quick.
    Yeah I should have added that....
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post

This is an excellent point! When people first started adding their banners, I was amazed at the high totals until I added mine and realized I was quite high myself, LOL! I just never added it all up. It really is a few cents here, a few cents there, a survey or two a day, etc, that adds up! Just keep plugging away at it on a consistent basis and it is amazing how it adds up.
    Debbie

Thanks ladies! No I completely understand it is not a "get rich quick" thing at all. I am just trying to make a goal of getting to super member at least. And also a certian amount before the 15th when I cash out for our vaction to Disney! I love SR!