Thread: Vera fans

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default Vera fans

Just wanted to let you know that things are starting to sell out. I just put a HUGE order in for my mom (thanks mom!) and while items are showing when you click on them, when you put them into your cart they are not available. This happened to a lot of the Mesa Red items.

Just wanted to let you know to run to Vera and check it out...I may have to go back for some more gifts!
    Last edited by ligrumpygirl; 11-11-2008 at 11:41 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I did some pretty good damage on VB the other day.

I'm surprised things haven't sold out faster. Usually when they retire patterns they fly out of the online store.

They have some great deals on the retiring patterns. Hope everyone is able to get what they want.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Oh, Janet, thanks for the tip! I just ordered a bunch of stuff today. A co-worker was getting ready to place an order so I ordered for both of us. Can you believe for $110 we got 3 mini hipsters, mini zip wallet, backsack, a "sherry", a small bow cosmetic, and 2 cell phone cases?! I was amazed at 9 items for this price, plus the free movie ticket. Thanks for the tip! BTW, the sherry, cosmetic bag, and 1 cell phone case I got in pink elephants for DD9 for Christmas -- she loves elephants and this will be her first Vera! At that price and the fact that it's washable I couldn't resist!
    Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 11-12-2008 at 09:33 PM.