Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling Shoppers for 8 year old girls!

Default Calling Shoppers for 8 year old girls!

Okay....most of you know my current situation. Because of my divorce coming ahead, I have not been spending ANYTHING on ANYTHING. However, I do need to get some presents for Bethany for Christmas. We have agreed to buy presents together with his bonus, so I do have some money available right now. So....to keep my priorities straight, I am trying to go through SR to try and attain SR this coming quarter! LOL

Any ideas that I can get through SR? I have not had a whole lot of time...or actually energy, to do much searching. I did make a purchase through Disney this morning. She is a normal girly 8 year old who loves princesses, little pet shops, babies, etc.

Please help!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't know if this will help, but here is the Christmas list that Jillian made that is sitting on the table in front of me. She will be 8 in a couple of weeks. I don't quite know what all of this is. LOL!

Pixos (the "new" version of Aquadots)
    Password Journal (available at walmart)
    Moon Sand
    Barbie A Christmas Carol Movie
    Magic Wand Walking Horse
    Barbie Candy Glam
    Bratz Magic Hair Color Funky Fashion
    Samantha American Girl Doll
    Future Telling Flower
    Rainbow and Moon Bedroom Projector
    Jungle in my Pocket
    Bendaroos
    Moon Shoes
    Starlin Studio
    Pixie Hollow Jewelry

I ordered her some perfume for her birthday. I also plan on getting her the Tinker Bell movie. With the sale at Deep Discount right now and their free shipping, I will be loading up on presents there.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I don't have an 8 year old, but what about any movies that you can get at DeepDiscount?
    Sunshine Rewards

my 8 yr old almost 9 - has asked for the Tinker Bell, Pixie Hollow stuff. She has asked for a whole lot more but I can't remember it right now - I will post more as I think of it.

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

My 8 & 9-year-olds are still VERY much into Webkinz.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Emily tells me she is "grown-up" now (only 7!) so I got her a cute little Vera Bradley bag for $10. Maybe hit that site for a few teacher gifts too ($5 items!) so you can spread the shipping out among a few things.
    Sunshine Rewards

My boys want the chemistry set from Target.

They have a girl's version here that has free shipping. http://www.target.com/Scientific-Exp...l%20spa&page=1

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    My 8 & 9-year-olds are still VERY much into Webkinz.
    My 10 and 13 yrs old are, also. (Webkinz) And, I think there was a SR deal on those, post.

Anna is 10 but still loves Bratz, has for about 3 yrs, so I think anything in that area. They have a Bratz twins set for $24 something thru Walmart. I will probably get her that because that is double Bratz for a fairly decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    My 10 and 13 yrs old are, also. (Webkinz) And, I think there was a SR deal on those, post.

Anna is 10 but still loves Bratz, has for about 3 yrs, so I think anything in that area. They have a Bratz twins set for $24 something thru Walmart. I will probably get her that because that is double Bratz for a fairly decent price.
    That made me laugh for some reason!
    Sunshine Rewards

My girly girl DD loves her Webkinz too. There also trading cards called "Bella Sera' where you get virtual horses. She likes those and, believe it or not, Pokemon cards and DS games. She loves her karaoke machine and has some Disney karaoke to use - it's a lot of fun with her friends when they come over. If she doesn't have an MP3 player, you can get them really inexpensively and load it up with all her fave songs - I just found one for a friend at Kmart for 9.99. HSM3 CD is already out and my DD loves it.

And she can never get enough Hannah Montana or HSM anything. She especially loves her HM crocks that I got at Shoebuy.

What about something for upcoming trip to Disney? Pins or themed clothing?
    Sunshine Rewards