Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling Shoppers for 8 year old girls!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I agree, webkinz and password journal are big hits with that age group. Their the top 2 on my 9 yr old neices list along with HM and HSM.
    Sunshine Rewards

My Sydney (just turned 9 last week) is very much into Pixie Hollow, American Girl Stuff (can also buy the Target Brand of dolls furniture ) she loves books/reading, magic stuff and journals.

Hope that helps Angela!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Okay....this is what I have done so far.

I got her and her doll matching outfits from My Twinn. I wanted to buy a twin, but cannot fork out the money for that, so the outfit for one of her dolls here will have to do.

I went to Deep Discount and purchased 3 movies - one for each of the kids for their stockings. I also got Bethany some punchies (the alphabet) for her stocking. She likes that type of thing.

I got her a Tinker Bell snow globe from Disney, because her room is Tinker Bell and she LOVES snow globes. They were on sale ALOT.

The boys will be getting the X-Box 360, which is why I have not mentioned them. I will order that next week so I can pick it up in Cincinnati over Thanksgiving break.

Thanks for the help. I am still looking at the aquadots - or the "new" ones.

I will keep you all updated. If any more ideas hit you, let me know!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, my girls are just 4, so I can't really give any advice. LOL. But what about a music box? My girls are asking for them but I think they are still too young. They want one like their older sister. Maybe next year. I'm still shocked that they now about the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana!
    Sunshine Rewards

does bethany like jewelry? my DD does, and my MIL bought her a bead kit for christmas-i can't wait to see what she makes, lol. i've bought her some AG outfits (Santa is bringing Kit), some gameboy and nintendo DS games, and she wants the kit movie and the tinkerbell movie. all i have left to buy is the nintendo DS...i hope to find a good deal on black friday or cyber monday.