Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shoebuy.com Credits Question

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You have to have great patience with Shoebuy i suppose it is the massive amount of business but it can take awhile for credits to come through. Once it has been 10 days or so and you have already received your merchandise then file your TT. Then it is going to be a waiting game. I got a credit today from a sale on 6/27. They are not the speediest in the world but I have yet to have a TT go to 90 days on them. Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    You have to have great patience with Shoebuy i suppose it is the massive amount of business but it can take awhile for credits to come through. Once it has been 10 days or so and you have already received your merchandise then file your TT. Then it is going to be a waiting game. I got a credit today from a sale on 6/27. They are not the speediest in the world but I have yet to have a TT go to 90 days on them. Good luck!
    Thanks - feel bad now that I put my TT in at 7 days, but it was my first TT, and obviously I need to sit back and relax a bit more!! I wonder why it takes so long for them to credit sometimes, but other times they are so quick? I'll keep my fingers crossed that it comes thru eventually. And I'll be making another purchase as soon as they get my daughters' size in, so I'll give it another go
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Just bought 4 more pairs of shoes. Not for me this time. I bought two for Justin who has outgrown all 4 pairs of crocs I bought him in March when I started this. I also bought 2 for Grace who needed new shoes for school. I cant wait to get them.
    Sunshine Rewards

On the other hand, with my last shoebuy experience, I had the credit holding before it had even shipped.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    On the other hand, with my last shoebuy experience, I had the credit holding before it had even shipped.
    That's just what happened to me. I started reading this thread the day after I placed an order and was expecting to have to be patient waiting for the credits but I got the credits and the shipping confirmation e-mail on the same day!
    Sunshine Rewards

Of course, it does tend to ruin future, not so lucky, shopping experiences. The second to the last shopping whirl I did credited SO quickly, that this last time I was biting my nails over some credits, when it hadn't even been 5 days. Ridiculous, honestly. But the excellent luck does color one's experience for the future.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well it just must be me that cant get credits The last order I placed hasnt shown up either. I keep ordering hoping that the credits will come through eventually even if it is through trouble tickets. I love the company and the shoes Ijust cant figure out why mine dont credit automatically and always have to be filed through TT. It isn't like I have clicked the wrong link or used a coupon code or anything. I have 4 TT's already and 1 more that will have to be filed eventually for the last 4 pairs of shoes. I am so glad that everyone else gets them pretty easy though because it really is a great company. Maybe I need geek squad to figure it out for me
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Well it just must be me that cant get credits The last order I placed hasnt shown up either. I keep ordering hoping that the credits will come through eventually even if it is through trouble tickets. I love the company and the shoes Ijust cant figure out why mine dont credit automatically and always have to be filed through TT. It isn't like I have clicked the wrong link or used a coupon code or anything. I have 4 TT's already and 1 more that will have to be filed eventually for the last 4 pairs of shoes. I am so glad that everyone else gets them pretty easy though because it really is a great company. Maybe I need geek squad to figure it out for me
    You placed another ORDER

5 Orders!!!!

4 More Pairs of Shoes!!!!

I dont know if i want to ask this, but how many pairs of shoes do you have, Do you were them all, or do you have a new pair for evey day of the year?

I thought I had a SR addiction.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Well they aren't ALL for me silly. I do have 3 kids. The last 4 pairs were for 2 of my kids. I personally do have MANY shoes. More than you really want to know. As a matter of fact I am clearing out my history and cookies and everything else as we speak so I can go look and order some RED shoes. I have always wanted red shoes and we are having family pictures done in all red, white and navy clothing. HAVE to have red shoes for this. KWIM??? Probably not but believe me the SR and the Shoe addiction fuel each other.
    Sunshine Rewards

Janet, your SR balance is so high, I can't imagine what it would be if all of your credits came through in a timely fashion.

I wonder what it is that keeps the sites from crediting you automatically! It's like a mystery... A really frustrating, money-related, mystery...
    Sunshine Rewards