Thread: TT header info.

Default TT header info.

I have a general question about confirmation email headers. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to to post. I'm attempting to file a TT on a purchase for no credits received. I've filed a TT once before but I didn't save the confirmation email. This time, after learning that valuable lesson, I saved the email). Where do I find the headers? I've read thru the forum and saw several posts but that person had a hotmail email account. I tried what was suggested for hotmail but it's not the same. I have Yahoo. Most of my purchases have credited, except for a few. Do I just copy and paste the whole confirmation email? Also, I had several purchases not credit and opened TT for them. (didn't save confirmation email and nothing could be done with them) Is it to late to call those companies and ask them to resend them? Would I just re-submit a new TT? Those purchases were made in September, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by loretta32965 View Post
    I have a general question about confirmation email headers. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to to post. I'm attempting to file a TT on a purchase for no credits received. I've filed a TT once before but I didn't save the confirmation email. This time, after learning that valuable lesson, I saved the email). Where do I find the headers? I've read thru the forum and saw several posts but that person had a hotmail email account. I tried what was suggested for hotmail but it's not the same. I have Yahoo. Most of my purchases have credited, except for a few. Do I just copy and paste the whole confirmation email? Also, I had several purchases not credit and opened TT for them. (didn't save confirmation email and nothing could be done with them) Is it to late to call those companies and ask them to resend them? Would I just re-submit a new TT? Those purchases were made in September, I think.
    TT need to be filed within 30 days of the purchase. Just copy the entire confirmation email, there should be a header on that part that the merchants look at.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I belive that on yahoo, when you open the email, there is a button that you click on that says show headers. Towards the bottom when you have the email opened up I think. Just click on that and the copy and paste the entire email.
    Sunshine Rewards