Thread: Sunshine Rewards Auction: American Girl Doll Mia!!

Default Sunshine Rewards Auction: American Girl Doll Mia!!

I am so happy to announce that we have just added a Mia American Girl Doll to our Sunshine Rewards Auction page. Mia is the American Girl's Girl of the Year Doll this year. The auction proceeds will be donated to the charity of the month, the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. Remember that when you bid, you are bidding on the doll, the book, AND shipping. This brand new Mia doll was generously donated by one of our Sunshine Rewards members.

Here's the link to the auction as well as some interesting information about Mia:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/auctions.php

? Mia (Mē?a) is a contemporary 10-year-old girl who is talented, hardworking, and persevering. Mia?s stories will resonate with girls ages 8 and up as they read how she pursues her dream of becoming a figure skater while learning valuable lessons about believing in herself and being a good sport, by winning?and losing?with grace.
    ? Mia is the sixth in a series of limited edition contemporary fictional characters that bring to life a diverse range of personalities and backgrounds, reflecting the varied experiences of girls today. Inventory of Mia and her accessories will be available while supplies last in 2008.
    ? Facts about Mia:
     Grows up in upstate New York
     Plays ice hockey with her three older brothers on the pond behind her house
     Recently she has decided to pursue her dream of becoming a figure skater instead of a hockey player
    ? Mia arrives dressed in casual skating-inspired attire: a long-sleeved snowflake sweater, a gray jersey skirt with sequins and embroidery, pink tights, and blue high-top sneakers. (This outfit is not available for purchase separately)
    ? Mia has additional outfits and accessories consisting of everything she needs for her busy life on and off the ice, including two pairs of skates, a practice outfit, a hockey jersey, an ice rink, and a performance outfit for her big skating event. She also has a pajama set and bedroom furniture to keep her well-rested.
    ? For girls who want to achieve Mia?s look, Dress Like Your Doll? outfits are also available.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Wow-that Auction took off fast!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Oh I see another present in the works! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Definitely faster than last time! Mia is sitting in my office in her box and my girls are absolutely drooling over her!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I ordered her when QVC had the special a couple of weeks ago. This is my first experience with American Girl, and I am very pleased with the quality. Mia is a doll that any girl would love.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Yeah I see that. I was considering cashing out for some GC's for Christmas shopping but ah, guess I'm holding onto what I have so I can bid for it! Emma's Kitt is getting lonely!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

One of my granddaughters has Mia and loves her. Another granddaughter is about to get one for Christmas. Since she is the "Girl of the Year for 2008," she'll soon be gone. She is not only a lovely doll but a good investment.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll admit it...it was me. I just saw and went big. At least I feel like she's mine for the time being but I know that feeling won't last long.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

Don't forget our other auctions too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Does she have strawberry blonde hair? Is there a way to big and pay extra through Paypal if you don't have enough SR credits?
    Sunshine Rewards