Thread: Popcorn time!

Default Popcorn time!

It's about that time again.....time to order the Dale & Thomas popcorn for the Holidays!

Any coupons coming out soon for them?

I don't think that they even have anyone managing their program anymore. The lady who managed it last year who used to send out all of the coupons is gone. We haven't gotten a single coupon from them this whole year.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    It's about that time again.....time to order the Dale & Thomas popcorn for the Holidays!

I asked last week-it seems as if their affiliate manager changed, so I wouldn't get my hopes up .
    BTW-is it just me or was there no free popcorn month ths year?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post

I've emailed them to no avail. You might want to check out Popcorn Factory, we have coupons for them all the time and their popcorn is every bit as good. Tricia was really impressed with the chocolate covered ones.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Too bad about Dale and Thomas...

I have to agree with Cindy. I have been sending out different things from The Popcorn Factory and it has been a hit. My grandmother especially got a hoot out of having some many different types of popcorn and treats to pick from when she went for a snack. She told me that she wasn't sharing with anyone.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Well gee.....that stinks!!!

Interestingly enough, since I posted my original question this morning, I received an email from them with a 35% off code....will have to think about that.

Do they not know how much business they got last Christmas from all us Sunshiners? Surely they could throw us some kind of bone!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Gee, this got me to thinking about gift needs for teachers, GS leaders, etc. and these made great gifts. We need to start a thread with shopping ideas for teachers, etc. I need ideas.

Last week I had a coupon code for free shipping off $65 or more, which worked out great for the order I needed to make. I'm using some of the bags of popcorn to make a "Movie Night" gift basket for a fundraising prize and I'm keeping the rest!
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards