Thread: ProductTestPanel – Apple iPhone [ID: 1819]

Default ProductTestPanel – Apple iPhone [ID: 1819]

When I enter my zip code my information comes back up. Those of you who received credit the other day, might want to know this. I don't want to do duplicate offers - just wish there was a way to mark them accordingly.
    Sunshine Rewards

That means that although it's a different offer for purposes of getting credit, they are using the same database (which means you probably would NOT get credit).

Good observation!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I deleted my reply because I have a question instead. If someone attempted this offer, and received credit for both, then it wouldn't be considered a duplicate since it was a different offer by the same company as long as their information was the same on both offers? I'm sure it's not going to happen where they would give you credit for both offers but it's worth trying if there is a chance.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lrsellars View Post
    I deleted my reply because I have a question instead. If someone attempted this offer, and received credit for both, then it wouldn't be considered a duplicate since it was a different offer by the same company as long as their information was the same on both offers? I'm sure it's not going to happen where they would give you credit for both offers but it's worth trying if there is a chance.
    Correct. Because it is two different offers, you are fine to at least try both times.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

did you try clearing your cookies? I know that when this happens and I clear my cookies most of the time my info will clear out as well and I have a better chance at getting credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lrsellars View Post
    When I enter my zip code my information comes back up. Those of you who received credit the other day, might want to know this. I don't want to do duplicate offers - just wish there was a way to mark them accordingly.
    When I entered my zip code my information did not come up. But when I went back and looked, I got credit for the MacBook one last week - and just got credit a couple minutes ago for the iPhone one.

I noticed that this one was the similar (Product Test Panel) so I'm going to wait until I clear my cookies before I try the new one...may wait and try it from my mom's tomorrow or the library...
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I just got credit for this one It didn't recognize my zip (and I haven't even cleared anything out in a few days.)
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    did you try clearing your cookies? I know that when this happens and I clear my cookies most of the time my info will clear out as well and I have a better chance at getting credit.
    Thanks - I'll go and try it that way.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just wanted to let everyone know that I cleared my cookies, reentered the information the same way that it appeared before clearning cookies, and I got CREDIT!!!! Yahoo!!!!! It's not much but it's more than I've been getting recently. Thanks for the help.
    Sunshine Rewards