Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Northerntool

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Northerntool

Have you shopped at Northerntool? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Northerntool at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Northerntool at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

My husband was so excited when we got to add Northern Tool & Equipment to Sunshine Rewards. He placed a large order right away and we received our Sunshine Credit Overnight. They have tons of tools etc, easy to navigate web shopping, great prices, and wonderful customer service.
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered two Mechanix Wear Lite Gloves from Northerntool. The price with shipping for the two was better than a free shipping price at another SR store. Unfortunately, their on line inventory is not accurate. I received the box, with one glove, and a packing slip that indicated two had shipped. A call to CS ended with a credit to my CC. But, I would have gone with the other vender, for a lower cost for only one glove. The shipping was the same for one or two items, so the lack of the second glove made this the higher price. I also think they should have contacted me about the error - not wait for me to contact them.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards