Thread: Picture This at Sunshine Rewards

Default Picture This at Sunshine Rewards

By now you should have had an opportunity to review your Picture This email announcement and watch the first video of one of my favorite photo merchants. We think that now is the perfect time to create some awesome holiday gifts using this year's digital memories. Shutterfly, Snapfish, Kodak Gallery, Canvas on Demand and others have some really great coupons right now and will continue to have others as the month of November progresses.

My next video will review Poster XXL. I love the item that I ordered from this merchant and can't wait to see my DD's face when she gets it for Christmas. Tricia and Cindy will be sharing some of their favorite photo gifts as well.

So, begin sorting through those pictures and start working on your holiday creations. There may even be a contest (hint, hint) where you can showcase your work.
    Angie

Any fun ideas for photo gifts this year?
    Angie

I still have to finish my calendar video. I realized that I have like 8 family photo calendars--almost all from Shutterfly! I order photo gifts pretty much every year for someone--in addition to the calendars for everyone in my family.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm working on calendars- we've given them to the grandparents every Christmas since 2004. Off to see what other photo gifts I can make!
    Sunshine Rewards

I can't do my video till this cold subsides a little, no one will even understand me.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.