Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Follow Up Surveys from Greenfield

Default Follow Up Surveys from Greenfield

Some of you have noticed that GF is starting to send out some follow-up surveys to past surveys that you have taken through us. This is new and just being tested. The good news is that it is a new opportunity for members to earn survey money on top of the daily surveys that we already have.

Here is how it works. You take GF daily surveys through us. Every now and again one of the companies paying for the survey wants additional information from respondents. They work with GF to put up a new survey ONLY for the people who took the original one. GF contacts us and we then contact you. If you complete the follow-up survey, you will then see the additional credits in your account within a couple of weeks.

The only real downside to this is that GF has to wait on that company to send them the money and the results before they can tell us who we need to pay. So it can take up to a month after your original survey. The upside is that sometimes you will get products to test and you have a chance at some extra free money.

So far we have sent out 4 of these follow-up opportunities, and we anticipate that there may be even more than that in the coming weeks. We will continue to stay on top of GF to make sure that everyone gets their credits, even if there is a delay.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia -- will they come from SR or from Greenfield? If the latter, could you tell us what the sender name will look like? I delete anything I don't recognize, and I don't want to miss one of these.

Tricia,

I know several others have asked about this previously, but has there been any additional feedback from Greenfield on crediting the 1.50 October 17th follow up survey some of us took?

Thanks
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Tricia -- will they come from SR or from Greenfield? If the latter, could you tell us what the sender name will look like? I delete anything I don't recognize, and I don't want to miss one of these.
    The email comes directly from Sunshine, with a link to click on for the survey. Hope that helps!
    Lori

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Hmmm......perhaps this is different, but I was sent a product to review and got my survey in my e-mail addy from Sara Williams of GF. Perhaps we are talking apples and oranges???
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Hmmm......perhaps this is different, but I was sent a product to review and got my survey in my e-mail addy from Sara Williams of GF. Perhaps we are talking apples and oranges???
    Yeah, I think that might be something different. The one Tricia's referring to comes from SR - at least it did for me (and a few others). Hey wait...you're my mother...you know better than to argue with me!!!
    Lori

I got the SR email today about a follow-up survey. Problem is it says it needs to be completed by 11/9, but I just got it today!

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Couple of responses:

1) I'm still waiting on the big chunk of credits from those of you who did the follow-up survey around October 19. I have been assured that they are on their way.

2) In order to get paid credits from SR, the emails for follow-ups have to come from SR. These are not ALL of the follow-up surveys. Just select ones that the advertiser has agreed that you can get paid extra for.

3) I don't know why they put Nov 9 in that email. You should have until Sunday to complete it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Couple of responses:

1) I'm still waiting on the big chunk of credits from those of you who did the follow-up survey around October 19. I have been assured that they are on their way.
    Awesome - thanks! Not a big deal, just a curiosity. I appreciate the update.
    Lori

I appreciate the update, thanks!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin