Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disney Dining Plan Induced Dementia?!

Ooh! I love the DDP. I tend to plan early dinners for us. Works good as we get up early and do park openings (wherever Tour Guide Mike recommends because by lunch this means we've ridden pretty much every ride we're intersted in)...then when Cameron starts to get tired, we go back to the hotel for swimming/nap. Then we head to dinner and are out in time for the night shows and going back to any favorite rides. So we're commando in the mornings and then we come back for a leisurely dinner and park touring in the evenings...I do have a couple breakfasts planned for December, but I've splurged and we're there for 11 days....I figure we will have been to each park a couple times and it won't be as big a deal to be there at opening.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I'm happy to see so many people that like Sci Fi. This place gets such a bad rap(esp on the Dis) and I really don't understand it. I mean, the food there isn't 5 star, but you can still get a good meal. I think it is worth a trip just for the atmosphere. A lot of fun.
    I agree. It is alot of fun. The food is average American fare. Do I crave it? No. But we do really enjoy sitting in those cars enjoying yummy milkshakes. I have heard some of the appetizers are kind of good. We have an ADR there for lunch one day in Sept. We likely won't use any of our credits and just split a thing or two and pay OOP.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards