Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Dining Plan Induced Dementia?!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    KittyKat -- we ate at WCC for the first time last month and really enjoyed it. I am torn between going back there in January for DS and DH who haven't been there, or repeating 'Ohana which we all have been to and loved.
    I had an ADR for Ohana for our last day (late breakfast) but ended up cancelling it because we're actually going to the parks before we leave. We've never eaten there and I really think if/when we do, I'd rather eat there for dinner rather than breakfast. I've read such good things about dinner--why waste it on a breakfast?!

So far we have ADR's at:

Chef Mickey's
    Artist Point
    Marrakesh
    The Brown Derby
    Sci Fi Drive In
    Liberty Tree Tavern
    Whispering Canyon Café

So technically I'm going to have to pay OOP for one of these unless I cancel it.

Too. Many. Decisions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh I love LTT and Chef Mickeys. Definetly don't cancel either of those. I'm thinking you can get away with a cheap meal at Sci-Fi if you cut back or share. I haven't eaten there but I'm imagining a burger type joint.

Love your fitness tracker. You live much closer to POP than I!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Oh I love LTT and Chef Mickeys. Definetly don't cancel either of those. I'm thinking you can get away with a cheap meal at Sci-Fi if you cut back or share. I haven't eaten there but I'm imagining a burger type joint.
    That's a great idea, actually. That's probably the "cheapest" table service joint, I'm glad you said that. My brain would've never put it together otherwise--I've wasted too much brain power on figuring out WHERE to eat.

Love your fitness tracker. You live much closer to POP than I!
    Thank you. I might live closer but you're still kicking my booty! I have to say that since I put my tracker on SR I'm more motivated to get on and ride at least once a day. The little tricks we instill to make us do things we should already be doing...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Definetly let me know how Sci-Fi is. I think I might make that one of our TS restaurants next trip since BF is on a zombie kick. It was star wars for a while so I got some DD for him to make his own light saber and now its zombies so I'm thinking Sci-Fi. Their menu should be on allearsnet.com to get a general price idea.

I sometimes feel like I'm cheating when I add in my bike miles since you can do so many more miles per bike ride but then I think a mile is a mile.
    Sunshine Rewards

Definetly let me know how Sci-Fi is. I think I might make that one of our TS restaurants next trip since BF is on a zombie kick. It was star wars for a while so I got some DD for him to make his own light saber and now its zombies so I'm thinking Sci-Fi. Their menu should be on allearsnet.com to get a general price idea.
    We ate there last summer (June '06) for lunch and DH and the boys really liked it, hence the ADR for this trip. I can't remember what we ate (burgers and onion rings, I think??) but it was good. I'm pretty sure we had shakes, too, and IIRC they were awesome.

I sometimes feel like I'm cheating when I add in my bike miles since you can do so many more miles per bike ride but then I think a mile is a mile.
    Then I probably shouldn't tell you that ALL of my miles are on the bike...

Sci-Fi is one of our favorites. The burgers and shakes are great. And they have the most wonderful hot fudge sundaes!
    My lil guy loves to go there. And even if you go for dinner they will make the burgers, they are not on the dinner menu, but they do it for me everytime.
    My mil got a steak this last trip and said it was great too!!!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

I'm happy to see so many people that like Sci Fi. This place gets such a bad rap(esp on the Dis) and I really don't understand it. I mean, the food there isn't 5 star, but you can still get a good meal. I think it is worth a trip just for the atmosphere. A lot of fun.

We are planning on doing that on our trip to DTD too. My DS11 and DS7 are really excited about it, did you already do it? Was it fun and worth the $$?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Im driving my husband crazy by panning meals etc. He told me to not burn him out before we go to disneyland in November. I wish he could get as excited as I am. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    We are planning on doing that on our trip to DTD too. My DS11 and DS7 are really excited about it, did you already do it? Was it fun and worth the $$?
    No. we aren't going until next year but I've already gotten the money set aside for doing the light saber.
    Sunshine Rewards