Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Users

Default Facebook Users

The staff at Sunshine Rewards is enjoying getting to know you all better through Facebook. We especially enjoy reading what you are doing on Sunshine. In fact, between now and November 30, we'll be on the lookout for anyone who mentions Sunshine Rewards in their Facebook status or profile. We'll randomly be choosing members for some special recognition and prizes.

Need something to post about? Don't forget about our Deck the Halls with Sunshine Savings promotions, our Finish the Sentence Contest, and our Countdown to Christmas games.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/holidayshopping.php
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Hey Tricia....Is it possible to get the referral box app. working again on Facebook. I tried again and I still can't get it to work.

I just posted about shopping on SR a couple days ago (that's me....always a day late....or early in this case....and a dollar short!) and one of my friends did ask about it. My one and only referral is also due to reconnecting with a friend on Facebook.....just wish she would get past 2.01!!

I think the referral box would help a lot!

I actually didn't know that it isn't working. We didn't change anything with it. Is it not linking to your accounts or what?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I actually didn't know that it isn't working. We didn't change anything with it. Is it not linking to your accounts or what?
    It does not show up in my profile at all. I thought maybe I hadn't "accepted" it, but it is on my list of applications. But if I try to add it again I get a message saying that it can't be accessed. I'm not sure what's going on because I see that it is working for others.

When I tried to post it before it didn't go to the sign up page with my referral #. I think it went to a page that said you needed to be logged in to view it and if I was logged into SR it went to my account history. I may have been doing something wrong though, I'm new to facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by bajam View Post
    When I tried to post it before it didn't go to the sign up page with my referral #. I think it went to a page that said you needed to be logged in to view it and if I was logged into SR it went to my account history. I may have been doing something wrong though, I'm new to facebook.
    Hmmm.....sounds like you just need to enter your member ID # so that it goes to the right page. I'm not sure though because I've never even gotten to a point where I could enter mine.

I just tried mine again and it is okay. Can you completely remove it from your profile and start all over?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Okay.....so I removed the application and then tried re-adding it. I get a choice about allowing it to be published to my wall but not to accept it into my profile. And I do not get a chance to enter my ID #. So, bottom line, I still have nothing.

Just trying to let you know what I'm experiencing so maybe we can get it to work!
    Last edited by JillyFish; 11-13-2008 at 07:51 PM.

Are we pulling this from the Facebook SR page or the homepage of SR?

I posted something about it on my 'status' and already have a friend asking me about it in a PM.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin