Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Users

Whatever I had before was from the "share" box on the front page of SR. I just figured out what you guys are talking about. I got it to show up on my list, but it only says I'm authorized not that it is posted on my profile. When I clicked on "about" it says the widget can't be found. Again, I am new so this may not be what your are talking about.

Has anyone been able to get it to work recently?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by bajam View Post
    Whatever I had before was from the "share" box on the front page of SR. I just figured out what you guys are talking about. I got it to show up on my list, but it only says I'm authorized not that it is posted on my profile. When I clicked on "about" it says the widget can't be found. Again, I am new so this may not be what your are talking about.
    Yep, that's what I got too...."widget can't be found."

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Hmmmm........it shows I have the application (wheeee! Look at how much I've earned!), but it doesn't show up on my home page. I'm a little dense with this stuff, but I'm gonna see what I can figure out while at work today - didn't want to do much anyway!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Yep, that's what I got too...."widget can't be found."
    SAme problems here! I just thought it was me and I was doing something wrong. Kind of glad to hear it isn't just me
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbih View Post
    SAme problems here! I just thought it was me and I was doing something wrong. Kind of glad to hear it isn't just me
    Me, too. I have been playing with Facebook for the past couple wks and have no idea what to do beyond sending family and friends gifts, ornaments, etc. I just tried to add SR and got the no widget message.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Me, too. I have been playing with Facebook for the past couple wks and have no idea what to do beyond sending family and friends gifts, ornaments, etc. I just tried to add SR and got the no widget message.
    Well, it really is a great way to get in touch with people that you maybe have lost track of. I've been able to reconnect with several old friends. Once you accumulate some friends it's a little more fun. I imagine it is a great networking tool for business people too.

Have you joined the Sunshine Rewards group? If you have, then we can find you and send friend requests.

just signed up, how do I get a rewards box... I know I haven't gotten any rewards yet, but would love to know how to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by dac921 View Post
    just signed up, how do I get a rewards box... I know I haven't gotten any rewards yet, but would love to know how to get it.
    Did you join the Sunshine rewards group? I am so glad you joined Dee! It will be great for you!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    Did you join the Sunshine rewards group? I am so glad you joined Dee! It will be great for you!
    Yes I did, but I am still trying to figure out how everything works.
    Dee