Thread: Sunshine Rewards Coupon or Discount for Cheryl & Co

Default Sunshine Rewards Coupon or Discount for Cheryl & Co

A new coupon or discount has been added to Sunshine Rewards for Cheryl & Co

Save $15 on your purchase of $75 or more plus Free Shipping - Use Code 9L, expires 12.31.08! -~-~-~-~ Save $10 on your purchase of $50 or more plus Free Shipping - Use Code YK, expires 12.31.08! -~-~-~-~ Save $5 on your any Holiday order plus Free Shipping - Use Code MJ, expires 12.31.08!

Get coupon or discount for Cheryl & Co...
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    A new coupon or discount has been added to Sunshine Rewards for Cheryl & Co

Save $15 on your purchase of $75 or more plus Free Shipping - Use Code 9L, expires 12.31.08! -~-~-~-~ Save $10 on your purchase of $50 or more plus Free Shipping - Use Code YK, expires 12.31.08! -~-~-~-~ Save $5 on your any Holiday order plus Free Shipping - Use Code MJ, expires 12.31.08!

Get coupon or discount for Cheryl & Co...
    I tried to use the coupon code (both 9L and YK) yesterday and this morning and free shipping didn't kick in. I was able to get the $$ amount off.

The items that I wanted were not from the free shipping category. I changed my order by picking free shipping items.

Dollar off works......free shipping does not.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I think the free shipping does have to be on the things that are designated on their site as free shipping...not just any of the products.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs