Thread: eBags coupon not working right?

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Default eBags coupon not working right?

the eBags coupon is supposed to be 10% and free shipping over $35. Well, I go to eBags and the 10% shows, but if the order isn't over $50 it won't do the free shipping

Everything showed up right when I was at work earlier today, but I didn't get a chance to make my purchase, now that I'm home and ready to buy, it's all screwy.

Tricia, do you know what's going on?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

I'm still showing the offer as good. Could it be that you ordered something on the excluded list or something?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm still showing the offer as good. Could it be that you ordered something on the excluded list or something?
    I haven't placed the order yet because if this doesn't work out, I'll wait for another offer.

It's a baggalini, so not on the excluded list and the free shipping showed up earlier in the day for me at the $35 level instead of the $50, so it's been recent.

I've deleted cookies, temp files and history and that hasn't seemed to help.

I just went through again and got the same message: Please Note: You could qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING on your entire order if you add $14.91 more to your cart. Your current total is $34.99 and you need at least $49.90 to qualify for the FREE shipping offer.

It thinks the free shopping qualification is $50, even though the top of the page says $35 like it should for the offer. I guess since it showed up correctly at work I'll have to wait until tomorrow and try it at work in the morning.
    Last edited by wdwabby; 07-30-2007 at 07:18 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Talked with the rep from ebags, go ahead and place your order and in the promotional code, put Coupon Code :CC1FYY2CND. You will get your free shipping with this.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Talked with the rep from ebags, go ahead and place your order and in the promotional code, put Coupon Code :CC1FYY2CND. You will get your free shipping with this.
    OOOOH! Wonderful!

Thank you, thank you, thank you - it worked beautifully coupled with my $25 gift card from the one and only SR, my periwinkle baggalini will be on it's way to me - and will be on me during my trip to Disney
    Sunshine Rewards