Thread: Tricia Please Help Me

Default Tricia Please Help Me

I am so sorry to be such a pain. I changed my email address under the user cp screen. It made me change my password too, Ok, did that to. I got the email to confirm, clicked on the link and it said that my information was verified. But now I can't log in to Sunshine. I put in my new address and password. is that not correct? Please Please Please Please Let Me In

Ok, so now I am able to log in to sunshine using my original log in yahoo address and original password. So obviously I did something wrong. Should have just left well enough alone.
    Last edited by sselig2000; 11-13-2008 at 10:23 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Try changing the email address but just leaving your old password. Just enter the old password again at the bottom of the member page where you are changing the password.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Due to my recent panic attack, I am afraid Ok, so I go to user cp up at the top of the form, go to the edit email page, but just change the email, not my password. And then when I log in to sunshine it should be my new email address and old password? If you dont see me around for awhile, it will be because I somehow locked myself out and am off crying in my beer.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok. I feel so dumb. I figured it out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    Ok. I feel so dumb. I figured it out.
    Yea!!! That is good news.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

You changed your log in on the forum but there is a different place to change your SR email. You go to Edit Your Account on the Front Page at the bottom (the same place as the Trouble Tickets.) to change your email on SR. You have to change it in both places if you changed your email address.

HTH
    Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

It is good news that I am dumb???
    Yes, that is exactly what I had done, change my forum info, not my account info. And then I could not get into sunshine, PANIC set in and my brain slowed down I did however eventually figure it out. Thank you both for the help. Apparently, not being able to get into sunshine is a major life event for me.
    Sunshine Rewards