Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tips?

Default Tips?

Anyone want to share tips?

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Anyone? I would love some tips also. How do you get a high score in fruit smashers?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well I don't have any tips to give besides its just pure luck with me sprinkled with practicing the games each night.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Anyone? I would love some tips also. How do you get a high score in fruit smashers?
    I think my high score was just lucky. I haven't been able to get it again! I try to look ahead and make multiple matches and I look for the 5 in a row.

Anything in particular your interested in? There are so many games now. I find most is luck or skill. While others is time. But if you have any specifics I will be glad to do my best to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by disneynut View Post
    Anything in particular your interested in? There are so many games now. I find most is luck or skill. While others is time. But if you have any specifics I will be glad to do my best to answer.
    I would LOVE to get some tips for Poux! I always feel like I'm doing really well while I'm playing, but then my score really stinks!
    What's your strategy?

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I would LOVE to get some tips for Poux! I always feel like I'm doing really well while I'm playing, but then my score really stinks!
    What's your strategy?
    Same for me and the Belle book game. I've even gotten the double points during the finale of the game, but still can't get anywhere near the high scores others have. But it's still fun to play, regardless of my score!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    What's your strategy?
    I think that was more luck than strategy. Everyone has a different way to play a game. On that one, I find that it helps to let the stack build a little before I start clicking. Also remember it only has to be two in a row, not three. It took me a little to figure that out. I try to watch my moves and see what will happen to the rest when I remove this....You get more for bigger combos, that is why I like to let it build for a little. Like I said earlier, everyone has a different plan of attack. LOL. I will also say and I dont know if it is just me or others may agree. It seems some games are just loaded easier. I have found I can play one time and maybe score as little as 50 on a game and try it again later and score 5000. Now I know I did nothing different. I dont know if that even makes sense to anyone. LOL..

for me its just time and the old saying practice makes perfect,most of the games are just fun for us plus my kids are building their eye hand coordination. Most of my high scores are just pure luck.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dpayne1969 View Post
    for me its just time and the old saying practice makes perfect,most of the games are just fun for us plus my kids are building their eye hand coordination. Most of my high scores are just pure luck.LOL
    I agree with this - some of these games you just have to put in the time to learn the tricks - something not all of us can do. :-) But some, like Poux, I have yet to figure out if it's based mostly on luck or skill.
    Rachel