Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 40 Days Until Christmas

Default (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 40 Days Until Christmas

Hope that everyone is enjoing our fun little contests each day!

Standard rules apply for today: http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=17569

We've posted about our favorite foods, songs, and pictures for the holidays. Let's talk today about that one movie or show that you ALWAYS watch during the holiday season. We have a few at our house, but I won't give away which ones we watch just yet.

Post your family's favorite in this thread by midnight Eastern tonight and one poster will be randomly chosen as today's winner.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

We love the Year without a Santa Claus. It was my favorite as a kid and it still is now. I can't help but sing along with heat miser and snow miser when they do their little skits!
    Debbie

We can't any more, as it's not on DVD, but my favorite all time christmas special is The Christmas Toy, feauturing the muppets. However, it's just not the same without the VHS version we had with the great 80's commercials.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Christmas_Toy

Of available ones, I'd say the Muppet Christmas Carol (anyone else notice a pattern?)
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

We watch It's A Wonderful Life every Year. It makes us sit back and think about how Lucky we are that no mater what goes on or wrong we have each other.

My all time favorite is "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" when they sing "put one foot in front of the other" and the little forest animals spin around. it!

The family fave is "A Christmas Story" and we love the 24 hour marathon on TV. "You'll Shoot your Eye Out Kid!", the Leg Lamp, Christmas in the Chinese Restaurant, etc. etc. - just a classic!
    Sunshine Rewards

~ Rudolph! Christmas Eve after everyone is settled in we sat around to watch all our favorites. While we are watching the girls and I make cookies to leave for Santa and I make Hot Chocolate. The best is for last and we sat around drinking our hot chocolate.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

The old claymation movies I have watched my whole life. I love the heat mizer/cold mizer song. I'm really bad about remembering the titles of the claymation movies though.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

We watch the Charlie Brown Christmas special every year.

A Christmas Story is also a favorite in our house.
    Last edited by toystoryduo; 11-14-2008 at 11:38 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

EVERYTHING!!! We, well mainly me, lover every Christmas movie/show and I try to watch them all. But, if time gets busy we always watch Rudolph, Charlie Brown and It's a Wonderful Life. And, I cry with each of them. I am such a sap.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

They love Frosty and Rudolph, but we've also been watching The Polar Express the last few years.
    Sunshine Rewards