Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vista offer credit?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I agree with Jen the last offer (notecards I think) didnt' credit for me the first time when I ordered DD6 bday invites so I waited 30 days and tried again and it worked! It worked tlo my advantage bc then I ordered DD5's bday invites!
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay my vista cards came and I really liked them, so I did the offer again to get some thank you cards and it didn't credit the second time either!

Is there anything I can do to get the credits at this point? Or should I just forget about it?
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Shop View Post
    Okay my vista cards came and I really liked them, so I did the offer again to get some thank you cards and it didn't credit the second time either!

Is there anything I can do to get the credits at this point? Or should I just forget about it?
    Just like any of the offers (not shopping), you can only do the offer once & get credit. Vista Print is also a merchant you can shop through via SR, so that's the only way you could get credit for your 2nd order. Hope this helps.
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Just like any of the offers (not shopping), you can only do the offer once & get credit. Vista Print is also a merchant you can shop through via SR, so that's the only way you could get credit for your 2nd order. Hope this helps.
    I understand, I was hoping that the credit would go through the second time. I wasn't expecting to get credited twice on the same offer.

Oh well, the cards are cute.
    Claudia

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Shop View Post
    I understand, I was hoping that the credit would go through the second time. I wasn't expecting to get credited twice on the same offer.

Oh well, the cards are cute.
    So what you're saying is that now you've done it twice, 30 days apart from each other, and it has NEVER credited, right?

Does anyone have any ideas for the poster based on it NEVER crediting?
    Sunshine Rewards