Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vista offer credit?

Default Vista offer credit?

How long does it usually take for Vista offers to credit? I did the one for the free notecards (not the holiday ones) on the 7th and I don't see it yet. Does it usually take more than week? I just got an email saying that they shipped my order already.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

There must have been an issue with your cookies because I did this offer this morning and it credited on the hour.
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I NEVER have a problem with cookies - things have been crediting left and right and I did not get credit either. I know a few others had this problem. I think Angie was looking into it.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Don't know. I hope she is able to find out for you. Like I said I did it this morning and it credited right on the next hour. Hopefully Vista Print will just manually credit them for you guys.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just received my holiday notecards in the mail and haven't gotten a credit, nor does it show pending

I also did the note cards, (not the holiday ones) and it did not credit. It was from Oct 23rd... They told me since it was an offer they couldn't do anything about it... I guess I will have to buy more note cards and see if it works this time, but not to day, maybe next week. Good luck to you!!
    wendy

Thanks. I was thinking about doing the hat or the calendar offer for Xmas gifts but if I may not get the credit than I won't bother!
    Claudia

I did the holiday notes cards a few hours ago and I received credit for them. Sorry some are having issues with these- I love the Vista print offers!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

This is the first Vista Print offer I've done that I haven't gotten credit for. So my advice...I love ALL things Vista Print, I'd do the other offers as they are great products, but just know you may not get credit. Or just wait & see how this one turns out. I'm waiting 30 days & if I still don't have credit, I'll just do the offer again & pray! If I don't get credit for that one I'll at least get some more great cards!

For the PP who mentioned it wasn't pending yet...it won't, it's a freebie offer, not shopping so it won't be in your Account History until it credits.

As a side note, Vista Print is also a shopping vendor, so you could order some of their products via shopping too if there isn't an offer on here!
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

No, I wasn't saying that none of the vista prints credit, All of the vista prints have credited for me, except the note cards... They are awesome! I would buy again even without getting credit!! I got the hat and magnet and they are awesome!!
    I got the holiday cards coming and I can't wait!! It was fun trying to pick out the perfect cards for the family and I took a special picture just for it!!
    wendy