Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney GC

Default Disney GC

Did anyone else cash out for a Disney GC around Oct.24? I haven't received mine yet - which is okay cuz I don't need it til 1st week of Dec. - but our neighborhood has had some problems with "mail thieves" recently so just hoping that they just haven't been mailed out yet. (I think that's called a run-on sentence).
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Default yes

i think i did mine around the 30th. Its not your mail.

Thanks. I've ordered several books lately and when I got home I just had empty cardboard boxes in my mailbox.

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

we had this problem years ago - and since then we have always used a PO box for everything.
    Elaine

That's very aggravating. You'd think people would have better things to do than mess with folks' mailboxes. A few weeks ago, somebody knocked over a bunch of those brick mailboxes. That took some doing. Thankfully, they haven't gotten my Mickey mailbox. Maybe they like Disney.

I cashed in for one on 10/27 and haven't gotten it either. Actually, since this is my first time cashing in, I'm not even sure what to look for in the mail. What kind of envelopes do they come in? I started worrying maybe I threw it out by accident.

I hope it comes before 12/5...I thought I cashed in in plenty of time for that, but maybe not. Oh well.

i cashed out about 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten mine. i'm worried someone stole them from my mail-DD found our mailbox open a few days ago.

Now that they are coming from Disney, it is taking about 4 weeks for them to arrive. If it does not arrive in 4 weeks, let us know by Trouble Ticket. It may be a little longer during the holiday season because mail will start to slow down around the second week of December.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thanks tricia we're keeping a close watch on the mail, but we're in a VERY rural area and you never know when the mail will show up, if at all.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Now that they are coming from Disney, it is taking about 4 weeks for them to arrive. If it does not arrive in 4 weeks, let us know by Trouble Ticket. It may be a little longer during the holiday season because mail will start to slow down around the second week of December.
    Ohhhh...I didn't realize that they were now coming straight from Disney. I knew things had changed, but I thought that was more regarding the SM discounts. Good to know! Thanks Tricia!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800