Thread: Am I doing something wrong??

Default Am I doing something wrong??

I purchased something from One Step Ahead on July 23 and I ordered something from Barnes & Noble a week or so before that. I have received both items and I have been charged for both items but I have not received any credit for either through the SR site. And I don't see it as pending, unless I am not looking in the right place or something.

This is the 1st time I have shopped through SR so was there something that I did wrong? I went through the shopping link on the SR site and clicked on the Barnes and Noble link and then the banner from the SR site and then shopped from there. Was I supposed to put in a code or something at checkout or should I have received credit simply from going through the banner on the site?

Or does it take a while to show up as pending and/or credit? I'm really confused.
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

That's really unusual. It sounds like there is maybe something on your computer that is preventing you from getting credits. Are you allowing cookies? Are you using Internet Explorer?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm having the same problem!

In the last month, I've purchased from TracPhone, TGW.com and most recently Eastbay--all through links here at SR. I don't think I've gotten credit for any of them?

Should I go back, double check my account, check my dates and send you a trouble ticket if that's the case?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you didnt get credit for your purchases and it has been at least 7 days then submit a Trouble Ticket so Tricia can research it and submit it to the merchants. In the mean time, go into your computer and check all of your settings. Make sure that you don't have any toolbars from places that might be "capturing" your cookies and preventing the credits. Run a spyware and virus program on your computer. Run a cookie cleaning program on your computer. Make sure all of your security settings are set to allow third party cookies. If you are already using a cookie cleaner or are manually clearing cookies make sure that you aren't clearing them too quickly. I usually wait a day or so after shopping to clear cookies so the merchant has time to do what they need to do. Finally, clear your cookies on your computer before you shop. If you are doing a lot of browsing trying to decided where to buy a product you might be leaving too many cookies behind that are there when you finally do shop. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, I am about to leave for the afternoon, but I will try that when I get back. For some reason it will not let me stay logged in to SR using Internet Explorer so I have had to use Mozilla Firefox to use the SR site. I will check things out when I get home and see if it helps. Thanks!
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)