Thread: Apple iTunes

Hybrid View

Default Apple iTunes

OK, so I finally bought an iPod nano. Now I need some songs (I have a bunch from Walmart.com but I've heard they aren't compatible with the iPod.) I know that we can get back 35 by going thru the link on SR. Can we use iTunes cards and still get the 3% back? So could I buy iTunes cards thru another retailer and use them on iTunes and get credit?
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yup itunes cards will work. Usually what I do is load the cards into my account via itunes then I'll clear my cookies close out itunes and then use the link in SR to get back to my itunes then I just shop and download away.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I believe that M&C uses itunes cards and has no problem getting credit. I use my debit cards to buy music from itunes ALL the time and I have never not gotten credit for it through SR. It uses takes a few days to show up but not more than 3 or 4 I think. Congrats on your ipod I love mine.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

LOL I was posting when she was
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks ladies!

Our local grocery store has iTunes cards and we get $.10 off per gallon of gasoline for every $50 we spend. So for every $50 I spend there, I get $3 back (I always let my tank get virtually empty and take along 2 - 5 gallon containers to fill)

Getting an extra 3% back thru SR is an extra benefit!!!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

If you have a Costco near you, the carry $50 itunes cards for about $45. Dh got me a pink nano for Christmas and the itune card at Costco. I haven't been using the SR link because I didn't know I could with the giftcard. I will have to start using it now.
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Default Help !!

I can't find itunes in the shopping area?????