Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unofficial SR meet at WDW!

Ok I'm changing my tentative to an I'll be there!!! Whether my sister comes with me or I room with someone I'm coming!! Made up my mind and I'm doing it!! Can't wait to see you all in October!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeandsophiesmom View Post
    Ok I'm changing my tentative to an I'll be there!!! Whether my sister comes with me or I room with someone I'm coming!! Made up my mind and I'm doing it!! Can't wait to see you all in October!!
    Liz, I was getting my sister to come with me too..... it looks like now her dh may be home from Iraq by then, so she won't be going...... I don't know for certain yet, I will have a better idea in another month or so, but if she doesn't go with me, you are welcome to room with me.

I'm in, too!!! I'm going to do an extended trip, however. Going 10/22 - 27. Have to stay longer to justify either the 9 hour drive or the $250 airfare. Hate flying but just know I'll never be able to stay awake driving for 9 hours. Will sure need a roomie, even if it's just for the weekend SR meet.

BTW for those celebrating birthdays during that time, I found out that the birthday fun card isn't good for food or drinks, or resort costs, isn't good at most countries in World Showcase but IS good at Disney-owned merchandise shops. I guess that means World of Disney in DTD and MouseGear in EPCOT, the Emporium at MK, and I think a few places at DHS and AK.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

I will be doing an extended trip too now......unless DH decideds he wants to go to Disney during his leave from Iraq...... I just saw the new military deal for this year. DH gets in free and can buy up to 5 $99 5 day tickets. I can still buy a $99 ticket without him, but if he wants to go I won't waste it without him. Last time we talked about it he wanted to go somewhere relaxing and tropical for his leave though. So unless he changed his mind I will be staying at least 5 days..... maybe more since I can add the water parks and more for $25. Now to decide which days!

Thanks to my code, the plan is now 10/23-25 CBR, 10/25-29 WL.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I finally get a special email but it's for Adventures by Disney. I just want a code for an adventure in Disney.

Anybody up for MNSSHP? Can't find any dates yet but judging by last year they have parties on Friday nights but not Saturday. I've never been and would love to go. Heck, I might even be persuaded to dress up. BTW, I'll be there 10/22 - 27.

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    Anybody up for MNSSHP? Can't find any dates yet but judging by last year they have parties on Friday nights but not Saturday. I've never been and would love to go. Heck, I might even be persuaded to dress up. BTW, I'll be there 10/22 - 27.
    I fully plan on going.
    Would anyone be interested in a group character meal?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I fully plan on going.
    Would anyone be interested in a group character meal?
    oooo.....pick me, pick me. I love Cape May's Breakfast, or Crystal Palace Lunch but dont mind trying something new.
    Last edited by schaery; 01-13-2009 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    oooo.....pick me, pick me. I love Cape May's Breakfast, or Crystal Palace Lunch but dont mind trying something new.
    How about Sunday morning at Animal Kingdom (Restaurantasouris - sp?)?! That one I've never been to and that's where we're planning on spending Sunday.

Also, we can't make ressies till July, but I need to start a thread to list your name for our 'Ohana dinner on Friday night. Please keep that in mind when planning.

Thanks!!!