Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Unofficial SR meet at WDW!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I invited myself to the group...hope that's ok. I was able to do it yesterday afternoon.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I invited myself to the group...hope that's ok. I was able to do it yesterday afternoon.
    I thought I sent the invite to you, but if I didn't I am soooo sorrry! Glad you made it over though!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Hey All

Wondering if we have a finally count on who is going? Figured with 30 days till the trip people should be finalizing everything.

My friend Kate and I are now staying at the AKV (we were suppose to be at SSR, but our waitlist came in!! Yeah...looking forward to trying this resort out...haven't ever visited it yet and figure without kids we won't mind if the bus ride is a bit longer than what we are use to)

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Default We'll Just Miss Ya'll

Well, double-dang!

Kayla and I (and our friends, one of which is another SR member) will be there October 19-23. We'll be flying home when you all are eating at my favorite restaurant!

Have a great time and say hi to
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Am I the only one who feels like she's playing a game of Disney Roulette with the planning?? The past few weeks have been awful for even my flexible planning! First sis wants to add someone, then sis tells me that Bonnet Creek is overbooked and we have to stay offsite. (And THAT would be why you don't wait until a month before to book!ARGH! ) Then in a matter of a few hours this week, sis tells me we are back at Bonnet Creek, but then DSIL calls to say she can't go b/c her DH got laid off! I feel like my head is spinning faster than the tea cups!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Yay! Tea Cups!! I love Tea Cups!!

Hope your day goes better Liz...and just remember...Disney is just around the corner & you'll have a MAGICAL time! Can't wait to meet you!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Liz

it has to get better right...you will still be in florida soon!!!!!! Hang tough (like your friends NKOTB would say)
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Yay! Tea Cups!! I love Tea Cups!!

Hope your day goes better Liz...and just remember...Disney is just around the corner & you'll have a MAGICAL time! Can't wait to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Liz

it has to get better right...you will still be in florida soon!!!!!! Hang tough (like your friends NKOTB would say)
    Thanks ladies for making me smile! Tea cups and NKOTB--wow! It reminds me of the whole reason I'm going--to meet all of you! Today has been much better, even though I'm still bummed over SIL not going. We were both really looking forward to it as we are as close as real sisters, even had shirts made just for the two of us. I guess if my sis and her friends get on my nerves too bad, I'll just ditch them and hang out with some of you!! Did I not learn my lesson about going to Disney with other people last year??? (Cue me running away through World Showcase with slushies in hand!)
    Liz

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jakeandsophiesmom View Post
    Did I not learn my lesson about going to Disney with other people last year??? (Cue me running away through World Showcase with slushies in hand!)

OMG Liz, I just read this and I'm laughing so hard, I can just picture you now!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post

OMG Liz, I just read this and I'm laughing so hard, I can just picture you now!!
    Yep, that would be me-the one sprinting through WS with a drink in each hand, taking out little old ladies and small children yelling "Slushies take me away!! Slushies take me away!"
    Liz