Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: The Unofficial SR meet at WDW!

Seriously considering joining everyone--we'll be flying in on Friday for our cruise that leaves on Sat. Perhaps I can fly in a day early with Tricia. We discussed it just briefly. We'll see what happens. I'd love to see you again and meet new members who haven't joined us in the past!
    Angie

while my dates have stayed the same Oct 21 to Oct. 25 I will be staying at Sarratoga But am currently on a waitlist at Boardwalk and animal kingdom.....i am just happy it is a definatley place...

Now the fun planning begins....do I want to go to the halloween party (still not sure)....we have the dinner at Ohana ()......hope to see some of you at the F&W festival walking or crawling around ..whatever it takes

I am looking forward to a good time........going to start a spreadsheet, a ver colorful one......just because that is what janet and shelly do, so I now want to give it a try..........could be fun......and again very colorful!!

Night ladies..... Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Exclamation

Just an FYI...Southwest has posted their schedule through Oct. 30th..for those of you planning on flying SW to the WDW meet.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Just an FYI...Southwest has posted their schedule through Oct. 30th..for those of you planning on flying SW to the WDW meet.
    and Boston to MCO is going to be available (although right now they are connecting flights )
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Anyone booked flights recently........

I am going to fly down the 21st in the afternoon on JetBlue and fly home Southwest in the evening. Just waiting to book (my friend who is coming with me is in Naples, FL right now so I want to wait until she gets back so we can pick seats next to each other on JB.

Getting excited even though trip is a bit away.........I guess I need a disney fix!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

SIX MONTHS SIX MONTHS SIX MONTHS UNTIL DISNEY!!!! (to the tune of the subway song.)
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Okay I just booked my flight down.........

Jetblue at 9:35 AM..........we were origianlly going to take the afternoon one (1:30 is), but my friends mom wants her out of the house before the kids go to school so that there is no drama with the kids......hey works for me!!!!

This means we arrive in Orlando at 12:30 ............nice to have the day to do what we want..........now I just have to wait patiently for the park hours!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Park hours are out. So much to plan!

Anyone interested in Chef Mickey's on Sunday morning for a going away breakfast (for those of us only staying the weekend)???
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Question:
    I'm trying to figure out a way to set up everyone's touring plans while not posting everything on a public site, you know? Any thoughts?
    Liz-It's looking like Sunday is my DHS rope drop day, so I can't