Thread: Shoebuy 20% off

Default Shoebuy 20% off

I just happened across the Shoebuy site when I was checking links and noticed that the 20% off banner is on their site again. I need to get some Croc Mammoths for the girls. Any feedback on how they size compared to regular Crocs?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just happened across the Shoebuy site when I was checking links and noticed that the 20% off banner is on their site again. I need to get some Croc Mammoths for the girls. Any feedback on how they size compared to regular Crocs?
    We just talked about this in chat tonight, Shelly was asking. (PS I saw this yesterday and placed an order for sneakers for the girls! lol)

I find for adults and "older" kids their true to size. Me, DH and DS9 were true to our size but keep in mind (or remind the girls) that these fit "snug" compared to regular crocs. DS9 is a 4-4.5 so I got him a 5 for this year. Last year he was a 3.5 so he had 4's. DD6 last year was a 12.5 so she has the 13/1. This year she's a 13-13.5 and they still fit her perfectly.
    Sunshine Rewards

Can these be worn if there is any moisture on the ground or do you have to keep them pretty dry?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Can these be worn if there is any moisture on the ground or do you have to keep them pretty dry?
    They can be worn outside with moisture. DS9 LOVES his for our early morning (5am-6am) rolling out of bed to go to a cold ice hockey rink for hockey games on the weekends. DD6 wears hers when we go to the Y for swimming lessons, gymnastics etc she likes wearing them bc she's a dlip dlop lover like mom and they keep her feet warm and slip off and on easily. so yes for the kids I let them wear them out as shoes. I don't, I use mine as slippers although I bought myself another pair last year in Black to start using at the hockey rink in early mornings. The "fur" comes out and can be washed, which is nice with the lighter color fur.
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't know the answer to your question, but I took advantage of the sale yesterday and bought myself a pair of Clarks yesterday.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Looks like I need to order some for Shelly too with 20% off!

I shoveled snow all last winter in mine and never had a problem. The only openings are the holes in the tops which provide ventilation but don't seem to be big enough to let much moisture in. Of course we didn't have enough snow to cover the top of my crocs. If we had I would have worn my regular snow boots.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I took advantage of the sale yesterday and bought myself a pair of Clarks yesterday.
    I love, love, love my Clarks. It's one of the only brands that I have been buying the last couple of years--especially because I can count on my size staying the same and buy them on Shoebuy.

I just bought the mammoths for the girls. I may end up getting myself some as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I love, love, love my Clarks. It's one of the only brands that I have been buying the last couple of years--especially because I can count on my size staying the same and buy them on Shoebuy.
    Ditto! I buy New Balance, Clarks and Crocs. Those are my brands. I can always count on those brands to carry my size (AKA huge) and feel good on my feet.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Ditto! I buy New Balance, Clarks and Crocs. Those are my brands. I can always count on those brands to carry my size (AKA huge) and feel good on my feet.
    Oh, I so hear you on the huge feet issue! I have a pair of furry Lands End clogs I got for Christmas lasty year I'm looking to replace, but since I decided I desperately needed jeans last week, the Crocs Mammoth have to wait till next month's billing period (unless I see a sale on Shoebuy I just can't say no to!) They've been running these 20% off sales so often lately that I don't feel bad about saying that. I did try on the Mammoths last weekend at the mall and found that for me, I think I'm better off going up a size from what I normally wear.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards