Thread: Possible to add WatchesOnNet.com?

Default Possible to add WatchesOnNet.com?

I am looking for a watch as a wedding gift for my fiance. And found one at a great price here. They have a good reputation and an affiliate program. Is it possible to add them? They have a lot of nice watches for a reasonable price.

I'm sure Tricia will check into this, but is she can't, did you check out Ice.com. They have a beautiful one thats a heart bracelet made of adventurine and a mother of pearl face, for only 65.00. It is beautiful. Perfect for a wedding gift.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks, I've checked out a couple of sites on the list. But I found one that would be perfect. I figured I would spoil him a little bit since its our wedding day.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety129s View Post
    Thanks, I've checked out a couple of sites on the list. But I found one that would be perfect. I figured I would spoil him a little bit since its our wedding day.
    OMG, so sorry, didn't read the post correctly, I thought you were looking for something for a girl in the wedding party, have no idea why. Thought it said from me and my fiance. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

hehe that's ok....I'm looking for gift for them to

Unfortunately, it looks like their affiliate program is not one that allows for the tracking we need to do cash back. Would you like me to look for some other watch specific stores for you? Or are you pretty set on this one?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I think I'm pretty set on this one. They had the best price that I've seen. He had a been looking at a specific brand. Thanks though!